dungarees

Jungkook got ready for school. 

He started getting dressed and he was sad.

Yoongi lied to him and this isn't a small lie, Yoongi probably knew Namjoon asked for his nudes, it made Jungkook sick. The thought made him sick, Yoongi is his boyfriend who is not only friends, but best friends with someone who wanted his nudes. It's gross. 

Although he was sad, he didn't want other people to know. He dressed up compared to how he normally does. Jungkook just wanted to feel stable, why not dress like it.

Yoongi told him that he'd pick him up for school. Jungkook agreed to the ride, but he also wondered about Namjoon.

Does he know that Yoongi texted him? 

Jungkook stared in the mirror fixing his collar thinking more and more.

And then his stomach turned more, does he even know they're dating? 

Yoongi and Namjoon are best friends.

That means surely Yoongi told Namjoon about him right? But that doesn't justify why Yoongi lied to him.

Jungkook's head hurt and once he saw Yoongi's text that he was outside, Jungkook stormed out.

He was pissed, no longer sad. 

How could Yoongi go after him knowing that Namjoon was trying to start something? That's wrong. The nerve. 

"Hey Koo", Yoongi said with a small on his face. "Koo?", Jungkook asked while he closed the car door hard. "A nickname I came up with that only I get to call you", Yoongi leaned over to Jungkook, who leaned away.

"What?" Jungkook said with a rude tone. "Just helping with your seatbelt..." Yoongi didn't like the attitude coming from the younger.

The car ride was awkward.

Yoongi wanted to ask about Namjoon, and just confess so he can know what happened, but also free him from the hole he started for himself. 

Jungkook was on his phone, trying to calm down.

"You look...cute", Yoongi said. "Thanks", Jungkook replied.

They just became boyfriends and now they feel so distant.

"You know overalls are called dungarees in-"

"I know", Jungkook cut Yoongi off. That's when Yoongi sighed, "Is something bothering you?"

"Nope", Jungkook stared out the window. "What's with the attitude then", Yoongi asked. 

"I don't have an attitude", Jungkook stepped out of Yoongi's car and entered the school quickly without him. 

"Hey", Jimin walked up to Yoongi's car. "Hey", Yoongi got out and closed his door. "What's wrong" Yoongi shrugged. Jimin shook his head, "Don't forget the kid went through something last night-"

"Huh?"

"Namjoon?" Jimin looked at Yoongi who seemed out of it. "You know last night he asked me if I knew him and I said no". 

"You what?" Jimin scrunched his eyebrows. 

"Yeah..." Yoongi had his head down ashamed.

"Why are people running?" Namjoon appeared. 

"Jin hyung is here-" 

"WHAT" Namjoon and Yoongi said in unison. 

"Oh you didn't know?", Jimin asked. 

The 3 walked up closer to the crowd, Jin was popular when he attended school. 

Pushing and shoving the boys found themselves in front of the crowd.

And then all 3 boys froze.

"Fuck..." Namjoon said.

"Hi! Your dungarees are so cute! What's your name?" Jin asked. 

"I'm Jungkook".

A/N 

Ahoi, here's the iconic basic outfit every author uses

Also if you don't see why it's a big deal that Jungkook is meeting Jin

- Jin knows Namjoon likes Jungkook.

- Jungkook is the person who is holding Namjoon back with fixing his current difficult relationship to Jin.

- Jin knows that ^^^