clouds

"Ahem", Jungkook gave a fake cough, "Where are we going?" he asked.

Yoongi looked over for a second, Jungkook looked a bit tired. "Almost there Koo", Yoongi said as he rested his right hand on Jungkook's thigh. 

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, "No?" The older asked. 

"I- No, it's okay- just..." Jungkook was in a state of panic. "What's wrong Koo?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook shook his head, "I'm okay"

Yoongi wasn't convinced so he pulled over. 

"Koo, what's wrong? You look tired", Yoongi made Jungkook feel warm. "Can I get a hug?" Jungkook asked. "Now? Here?" 

Jungkook nodded. 

"Okay", and so the two boys proceeded to get out of the car. "Come here", Yoongi held Jungkook closer than closer and he gave him a small kiss on the head and Jungkook felt 

Happy.

and loved.

"I'm sleepy", Jungkook yawned into Yoongi's chest. 

Yoongi smiled, "We can have a picnic right now if you want?" 

Jungkook lit up and it would make anyone smile seeing how quickly Jungkook's mood changed. 

"I have this blanket in the back-" Yoongi walked over to his car, "And I may or may not have ditched earlier to get snacks". 

Jungkook couldn't help it, he was falling in love. 

"Let's just park and then we can lay in the grass".

-

"So you're telling me I didn't find 'x' then", Jimin grew frustrated. "No, but-"

"Fuck this", Jimin was done trying with math and Namjoon nearly pulled out his hair every time he came to help. "Okay, break time", Namjoon laid on Jimin's bedroom floor. 

"By the way, what did you want to talk about? Jin?", Namjoon asked. Jimin nodded, thinking of some lie, "Just, I noticed how nervous you got about Jin hyung meeting that Jungkook kid". 

"Yeah...it's cause I like Jungkook-"

"When did that happen?" Jimin asked. 

"Not sure...it just happened-"

"So who do you want to be with?" Jimin wondered. 

"I- I think...Jungkook" Namjoon said, finally realizing. 

"You think?" Jimin was now wanting to know more. "Yeah, I can't let Jin go still and every time Jin comes around we just...don't stop". 

"You know Jin hyung's coming right now because I told him you were here", Jimin said while looking at his phone. 

"WHAT?" Namjoon yelled. 

-

"Hey...Koo, we're here", Yoongi shook Jungkook to wake up.

"I'm up!", Jungkook got out of the car, feeling free but tired. 

Yoongi took Jungkook's hand to hold and Jungkook was too tired to react, but he felt warm inside. 

The older laid the blanket out for them and set down the snacks. 

"Here", Yoongi handed Jungkook a banana milk. The younger smiled and drank happily. 

"How was your day at school?" Yoongi asked. "Was fine, I ran into Jin hyung again-"

"You call him 'hyung' now?" Yoongi was surprised. "Yeah? Or is it too soon? Jin hyung felt like an old friend you know?" Jungkook wondered if Jin even saw him at least as an acquaintance from school, much less a friend.

"Yeah Jin hyung is actually a good friend of mine", Yoongi said. "Oh?" Jungkook was surprised. "He's like a real brother to me", Yoongi laid down, looking at the sky and Jungkook followed. 

"Hey, that cloud looks like an elephant", Jungkook said while making himself cozy on Yoongi's arm.

-

"Hey Jin hyung", Jimin opened the door and greeted Jin who came on the count of a meeting was changed and he wanted to spend as much time as possible with his friends. 

"Namjoon didn't seem too happy about you coming", Jimin said as they went to his room. "Ah", Jin felt hurt. 

Once everyone was Jimin's room, the air felt heavy. 

Jimin didn't like it. 

"So how was everyone's day?", he asked.

Yoongi felt his heart beating faster and faster. 

Jungkook looked so pretty in the sunlight. 

Jungkook was staring at the clouds above saying that they were pretty but Yoongi's eyes laid on Jungkook who was more pretty than anything.

Yoongi took a flower that was next to the blanket and put it in his boyfriend's hair. With Yoongi's free hand he took out his phone and snuck a picture. 

He smiled at seeing Jungkook peacefully laying beside him.

And then

Jungkook's eyes fluttered down, he fell asleep.

Yoongi panicked more.

Was this cuddling? Were they cuddling? Why does Jungkook look cute while sleeping? Is that possible? 

He let Jungkook rest.

The two stayed laying on the blanket peacefully

-

Jimin stared at the two boys Jin and Namjoon who began having a small argument.

It was small because who gives kisses when you're also yelling to someone. 

Jimin knew they completely blocked him out so he pulled out his phone in boredom of the couple or whatever they were. 

Then Jimin took a picture of the moment where Namjoon and Jin kissed. 

Confusing really, to anyone it is. 

Why say you like someone and that you want to be with them and then go off kissing someone else? 

So Jimin sent the picture to Jungkook and left his own room. 

-

Yoongi's eyes opened when heard Jungkook's phone go off. 

He wondered if maybe Jungkook's parents were messaging him asking him where he is. 

Yoongi looked at Jungkook's phone and saw that Jimin messaged him. 

Why Jimin? Yoongi raised an eyebrow. 

So he unlocked Jungkook's phone and saw that Jimin had sent a picture of Namjoon and Jin kissing to him. 

It made no sense, like for what? Yoongi scrolled more, trying to get some sort of context because now he had questions.

And then his stomach fell to his gut. 

Jimin. 

Told.

Jungkook.

That.

Namjoon and him.

Know.

Each.

Other.