special

"Why do you guys look like that?" Jimin asked as Namjoon and Jungkook both clearly looked sad, or at least down. "That's mean", Hoseok said with a pout. "You're right, sorry guys", Jimin said. 

Namjoon laughed at seeing how Jimin was changing and it was thanks to Hoseok. It was about time Jimin finally stepped up from being mean, about time someone made him realize love wasn't always just about having a good time and being done by the next morning. 

"Hi!" Jin waved as he walked up to the boys. 

"You're really leaving this time hyung?" Jimin asked. "Yeah", Jin answered. "What about you Yoongi?" Jimin looked at his friend who had the same look on his face as usual, he had perfected the look of "I'm okay". 

"Me? Not sure", Yoongi didn't know what the plan would be, all he knew was that he had his hyung and a new start in Canada. 

"Hi...Hoseok?" Jin said, "Hi!", Hoseok answered with a smile. "Take care of Jimin for me, he's very immature", the oldest said while laughing. 

"HEY I'M- getting better", Jimin said. 

"Our flight is soon", Jin went to hug Jimin. "Thanks hyung". 

"Bye Hoseok, you've left a good impression on me", Hoseok hugged Jin as if he was an old friend. "And Jungkook!", Jin hugged the youngest tight. "Bye hyung", Jungkook said on his tippy toes. "You'll be alright", Jungkook whispered. 

"So", Namjoon said awkwardly, "So", Jin repeated. "Bye", Namjoon went in for a hug and Jin had a warm smile. "Be good", Jin said jokingly. 

"Common Yoongi", Jimin insisted on a hug, "Yeah yeah", Yoongi hugged Jimin, and he did feel sad on leaving. "Have fun okay?" Jimin said while patting his back. "Bye Hoseok",  Yoongi said and Hoseok only waved. 

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and smiled, "Bye motherfucker!" 

Jungkook laughed, "Bye asshole". 

The boys were confused and only Yoongi and Jungkook knew. 

"I'll miss you", Jungkook said while giving Yoongi a tight hug. 

"No where near how much I'll miss you", Yoongi hugged Jungkook tight back.

"Well", Namjoon looked at Yoongi, "Well what?" Yoongi asked. "Nothing!", Namjoon said in a defensive tone. Yoongi gave Namjoon a small hug but whispered, "I'll miss you guys, take care of-"

"Common Yoongi!", Jin pulled Yoongi and waved goodbye. "Have a safe flight!", Hoseok yelled. 

-

"You know, I don't like how sad life can be", Jungkook said. "Hm?" Namjoon hummed. "Like, I know sadness can be good, that pain is good for us at times, but I'm...I don't know". 

"I get you", Namjoon replied. 

The two boys were laying down on a blanket at a park. It was their date, a picnic. They had good food, laughed, and now they were laying side by side, shoulders touching shoulders talking about life. 

Jungkook felt the most safe beside Namjoon. 

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked. "Honestly, I'm glad Jin and I are finally done, it hurts a little but", Namjoon turned over on his side and looked at Jungkook, "You're here, and I like you".

Jungkook smacked Namjoon on the head lightly, "You can't go doing that!" 

"What? I can't say I like you?" Namjoon laughed. "You're making me panic", Jungkook said honestly. "Awe, how cute", Namjoon pinched Jungkook's cheek. 

"I like you too though", Jungkook mumbled. "HM? WHAT'S THAT?" Namjoon began to tickle Jungkook. "NO!", the younger had his eyes closed and he began laughing. "Nam-Namjoon!", the younger couldn't even talk. 

Jungkook managed to escape Namjoon's tickle attack and tackled him down. "Got you!"

"So you did", Namjoon smiled. 

Jungkook sat on top of Namjoon's lap and he was laying down. Jungkook looked down at Namjoon and couldn't help but smile. 

Namjoon's beauty was something else, pretty eyes, clear skin, thick eyebrows, nice lips.

Hm.

"You're beautiful", Namjoon said as Jungkook sat above him. Jungkook felt his cheeks go red. The older loves seeing the younger get red and shy when compliments are given. 

"You really are", Namjoon said, and Jungkook felt so special. 

"T-thanks", Jungkook finally answered. 

The two stayed looking at each other. The eye contact they made sent a powerful feeling to the both of them. They felt it in every bone in their body, they felt it in every heartbeat, and they both knew that the other felt the same feeling. 

They felt special.

They felt butterflies. 

They felt shyness.

They were smiling like idiots. 

They were falling in love.

A/N 

ahoi, how we feeling??? 

fun news, I may or may not have already got the idea for the next story to come after this one ahaaaaa