joh-ahae

"Hey asshole", Jungkook was upset, and Yoongi stayed quiet.

"So why are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not motherfucker", Yoongi started to walk to lunch. "If anything I should be mad at you!" Jungkook said following him.

"What the hell? Why?" Yoongi asked, clearly annoyed. "You're the one not talking to me for what reason I don't even know! But I know you're mad!"

Yoongi sighed, "Whatever man".

"Yoongi!" Jimin waved from down the hall. "Hi hyung-"

"I was calling Yoongi", Jimin didn't mean to be mean, but that's just how it seemed for him always.

Jimin whispered to Yoongi, "Namjoon is coming up the stairs I suggest one of you leave".

"Bye", Yoongi walked away from both Jimin and Jungkook.

"Baby!" Namjoon ran over to Jungkook, "How are you?" The younger rolled his eyes.

Namjoon noticed Jimin just standing there, "So you know Jimin?"

"Um, not really...I met him when I was with-"

"HEY, so Uh...Namjoon let's talk", Jimin cut Jungkook off before he mentioned that Jimin saw him with Yoongi.

Jungkook, frustrated went to the bathroom.

"Hey so uh, did you know hyung is coming back?" Jimin said.

"I didn't know", Namjoon felt low.

"So what are you going to do...with that kid?" Jimin asked.

"Get his nudes and go on about my life what else?" Namjoon didn't want Jimin knowing he wanted something more simply because Jimin would protect Jungkook, because why should sweet a sweet innocent kid like Jungkook be with Namjoon?

Jimin may be a jerk, and fools around with whomever, but Namjoon knows Jimin.

And Jimin never likes to break people's heart. Everyone thinks that's what happens when Jimin leaves someone.

But that's not the case actually, whoever Jimin ends with, the other person isn't sad, they're left feeling with a satisfaction of being able to have fun, thanks to Jimin.

"And what about hyung?" Jimin wondered. "Are you going to-"

"You'll see", Namjoon said.

-
"Yoongi talk to me!" Jungkook followed him out the school as the last bell signified the day was done.

"No", Yoongi got in his car.

"MIN YOONGI!" Jungkook stood in front of his car. Yoongi never thought Jungkook would raise his voice.

"T-talk to me" the younger boy was trying, while the older wondered what to do.

"Please?" Jungkook said.

"Get in", the older gave in.

Yoongi drove off to a big parking lot, so they could talk. The drive was quick but quiet.

This was Yoongi's time to think.

Was it now or never?

The oldest parked and unbuckled his seat belt.

"Alright..." was all Yoongi said.

"Why are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked.

"You know I don't get you", Yoongi began.

"Huh?" Jungkook was confused.

Little did he know who Yoongi really was:

Short tempered.

Yoongi continued, "I thought we were alright, I thought there was something going on here-"

"There is!" Jungkook interrupted. The older laughed, "I'm not stupid okay?"

Jungkook shook his head, "What is going on-"

"I know you went a fucking a date with Namjoon".

"Don't curse at me, and so what? What's it to you?" Jungkook raised his voice.

Yoongi then remembered, Jungkook wasn't scared of him.

"I think it's just fucked up that's all-" Yoongi continued.

"How? You don't even know him?" Jungkook said. The oldest sighed, that's right, the younger didn't know he was friends with Namjoon,

And how he was just like him:

Not caring how others feel.

"I don't think it's right-" Yoongi wanted to say but then-

"WHY?!" Jungkook wanted the point, he wanted a clear answer.

Yoongi was on his last straw, "Don't fucking yell-"

"Don't curse at me then!" Jungkook wasn't going to obey anyone, sure he might dress like a very easily intimated person, but he was far from it.

"You're a brat you know?" Yoongi said, "And?" Jungkook didn't care, "You're really an asshole, you're so rude-"

Yoongi was shocked, "Rude? You're the one going out on dates with someone when you're talking to me-"

"AND? SO WHAT?" Jungkook was tired of it, "WHO CARES?"

"I DO!" Yoongi raised his voice. "WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING?" Jungkook yelled back.

"WELL I LIKE YOU!" Yoongi then looked away.

"Oh...now I get it", Jungkook finally understood.

"Get out", Yoongi said.

"Huh?" Jungkook hope he heard wrong,

Yoongi wanted to be alone, "I said get out-"

"You just want me to get out because I know you like me now", Jungkook was right. Yoongi shook his head "No..." he didn't sound confident with his bluff.

"Is liking me that bad?" Jungkook asked.

"Because my best friend likes you", Yoongi thought.

"Well?" Jungkook waited for an answer.

Yoongi looked guilty.

"My best friend likes him, what am I doing?"

"Whatever man", Jungkook got out of the car and Yoongi wanted to pull him back inside. "And for the record, I like you too", Jungkook slammed the door.

A/N

How are y'all doing?

-🌱