thrasher

"Hm?" Jungkook was caught off guard. "Namjoon," Jin went on to say while washing his hands, "He likes you", Jin had a small smile. "Yeah..." Jungkook felt awkward, he doesn't even know-

"Wait a minute, are you Kim Seokjin from the Balenciaga-"

"Yeah that's me", Jin said while drying his hands. "Why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

"I came to visit, I graduated from here, I'm only a year older than Jimin and- you know the seniors this year", Jin didn't want to let it slip that Namjoon and him were...something. 

"REALLY?", Jungkook was in awe. "Yeah", Jin saw how Jungkook looked at him like god or something. "I don't know how I didn't recognize you at first I was just in a bad mood and I-"

"No biggie Jungkook", Jin walked out of the bathroom and Jungkook followed him out like a baby duck. "You should be in class right?" Jungkook gasped, "You're right". 

"I'll walk you, I already talked to everyone I wanted to", Jin walked beside Jungkook who couldn't stop staring at him. "You okay?" Jungkook asked. "Sorry, you're very handsome that's all", Jungkook felt like a rat beside him.

"You're pretty cute", Jin said casually and Jungkook smiled from ear to ear. It's not everyday a super model tells you that you're cute. "Thank you", Jungkook giggled. 

"This is my class", Jungkook said, "It was nice talking to you Jungkook", Jin waved goodbye. 

"Will I see you again?" the younger asked waving back, "Maybe", the older replied. 

Jungkook felt like he made a friend. He was probably over doing it, but Jin was nice.

-

Yoongi waited outside Jungkook's class when he saw Namjoon walking towards him.

"Jin wants to talk to you", Namjoon said. "Oh, okay-"

"And I'm coming over to Jimin's and your house to help him with his homework afterschool-"

"Jimin's house isn't mine", Yoongi interrupted. "Right... hey what are you doing here anyways?" Yoongi felt his heart rate go up, but he remained calm on the outside. 

The students came out and Yoongi knew Jungkook would come out at any second. "Not sure..." Yoongi pretended to act clueless. "Let's go", Yoongi walked away and Namjoon shrugged and followed. 

Yoongi needed to talk to Jungkook, so he quickly texted Jimin to make a distraction. Within seconds Jimin caught up with them. "Namjoon, I gotta talk to you", Jimin tried to sound serious. "Now?" Namjoon asked, "I'm coming to your house anyways-"

"About Jin hyung ", Jimin blurted out. "Yeah? I'm coming over we can talk-"

"I'll catch you guys later, I don't want to hear about your on and off relationship", Yoongi quickly turned around. Namjoon scoffed, "What's his deal?" 

"Well you two give us a headache, I don't blame him either", Jimin said while walking beside Namjoon. 

Jimin looked back and saw Jungkook and Yoongi already talking. 

"Let's hurry up so we can talk", Jimin walked faster.

"Let's go out to eat", Yoongi said. "Not really in the mood right now", Jungkook answered. 

"Please?", Yoongi wanted things to work out, he really did. Jungkook shrugged. 

"I'm trying here and you're just shrugging?" Yoongi felt offended. "Fine, let's go out to eat", Jungkook said while slamming his locker. 

Jungkook and Yoongi walked to the parking lot and they both sat in silence. 

"Jungkook, I like you a lot okay? And I just...want this to...you know...work out", Yoongi's face went red. He doesn't normally talk about how he feels. "I want it to work out too", Jungkook replied. 

"I was going to give you this when we made a month but-" Yoongi reached over to the backseat, "I think now is good, the weather is getting colder". 

Yoongi handed Jungkook a hoodie. 

"A hoodie while a small hole on the sleeve?" Jungkook held it up and cocked his head. "I know it isn't much, but that's my first thrasher hoodie I bought for myself with my own money and you know...you're with me now and I want you to have it". 

Jungkook couldn't help but smile. 

"I love it", he leaned over to kiss Yoongi's cheek. "Thank you, I am cold", Jungkook put it on and Jungkook was overwhelmed with how nice Yoongi's hoodie smelled. 

"You look better in it than me", Yoongi took a picture of Jungkook quickly. 

"What are you craving Koo?" 

"Panda Express", Jungkook smiled with his cheeks pink. "Okay, let's go...cutie". 

Jungkook giggled. 

Perhaps he would ignore the lie they would face one day. 

For now, he was happy wearing his boyfriend's hoodie and getting Panda Express.

A/N 

hello just wanted to drop these because yes aha Jin became a model once he left highschool. more on how that became later on.

 more on how that became later on

also if you had already caught on, then boom i like you