best friends

Jungkook didn't talk to anyone when he arrived home. He laid in bed rethinking today's events. Yoongi became his boyfriend, he's thrilled, he really is. Although he has some feeling that makes no sense to him. 

And then Namjoon.

Sure, perhaps Jungkook developed a small crush on him too, but Jungkook was in a relationship now, if he kissed Namjoon it would ruin his new relationship. 

The part that Jungkook can't believe is that a small part of him wanted to kiss him back. Yet his first kiss hasn't happened, and he wanted his first kiss to be with Yoongi. It has to be, Yoongi is his boyfriend now. If not Yoongi, then who?

-

"What the hell?" Jimin sat up from laying in his bed after hearing that Namjoon tried to kiss Jungkook from Yoongi. "First off, what the hell-" Jimin wanted to ramble.

"It's not even like I could tell Jungkook that Namjoon is my best friend. Plus Namjoon isn't even aware we're dating and I just-"

"Jin hyung...", Jimin said. "Huh?" Yoongi was thrown off. 

"Namjoon and Jin hyung...they had sex again-"

"OH WELL THAT'S THE ICING ON THE FUCKING CAKE", Yoongi was frustrated. "So what are you going to tell Namjoon or Jungkook", Jimin asked.

"Nothing..."

"Thought so", Jimin laid back down. 

"Listen man, if I talk to Namjoon then he'll know I went after Jungkook despite knowing he wanted to try something with him, and Jungkook will know I'm best friends with a guy who tried to kiss him, let's face it..." Yoongi walked over to Jimin and looked him in the eyes, "We're all like each other, we're best friends after all". 

That sent chills down Jimin, "I'm not as bad as Namjoon-" 

"Oh yes you are, me as well", Yoongi said as Jimin began getting offended. 

"You're gonna mess up your relationship with that kid, just like how Namjoon and I ruin stuff",

"I know", Yoongi sighed, "Just hope it isn't soon".

Jimin tried to work on school assignments for the rest of the night as he was just barely passing, and Yoongi tried to get ahold of Jungkook.

myg

hey 

typing 

typing

Crap, Yoongi didn't know what to say.

myg. 

i'm happy we're together

you make happy

Yoongi sighed as 10 minutes passed by.

jk.

hey, sorry i'm just tired

Yoongi practically jumped.

myg. 

i know

typing

typing

typing

typing

typing

jk.

you alright? you uh typing a lot

myg.

see you tomorrow at school

read 10:50

Jungkook sighed, he felt like he wasn't being honest. Then again whatever this gut feeling he's having is more bigger.

myg.

hey, i feel like something's wrong...i'm here you know

jk.

do you know someone named Kim Namjoon?

Yoongi grew nervous, and was torn. He shouldn't lie, not to Jungkook.

But Namjoon is his best friend. 

Lie about not knowing your best friend? 

Oh well.

myg.

i don't know a Kim Namjoon

read 11:18

Jungkook cried. The answer was given.

at 11:00

unknown

yoongi knows namjoon, and namjoon knows yoongi 

jk.

what.

at 11:09

jk.

Do you know a Min Yoongi?

n.j.

yeah, that's my best friend

read 11:11

by 11:20 Jungkook realized the truth, and then his phone buzzed again.

unknown

it's jimin