비탄 (bitan)

The day went by quickly and Jungkook had told Yoongi that they needed to talk. Yoongi knew how his day would end, but he still smiled while opening his car door for Jungkook to get out. 

"Why so sad sunshine?" Yoongi asked while sitting next to Jungkook on the trunk of his car. 

Jungkook gave a small smile, and it pained Yoongi to see Jungkook so distant. 

"Yoongi-" 

"Hey...why so sad?" Yoongi put his arm over Jungkook and held him close. Jungkook did feel loved, he did feel warm with Yoongi, his first boyfriend. 

"I love you", Yoongi said as Jungkook's eyes widen. 

"You d-do?" Jungkook whispered to Yoongi, whose face wasn't far from his. "Mhm", Yoongi brushed the younger's lips with his thumb, "So much", he whispered back. 

"But-"

"You're my sunset", Yoongi smiled. 

Jungkook leaned over to Yoongi more. 

"I think-"

"Shh", Yoongi tucked some of Jungkook's hair behind his ear, Yoongi got a good look of Jungkook's lovely eyes. "What is it Koo?"

Jungkook sighed, "I'm...I like you a lot". Yoongi nodded. 

"But I know it's not love". 

Yoongi took his arm off Jungkook. 

"Ah", Yoongi sat quietly. 

"Yoongi", Jungkook began to cry, and he hated that he started to cry. "Why you crying?" Yoongi wiped the younger's tears away. 

"B-because I think we should break up". 

Yoongi smiled at Jungkook, but anyone could tell he wanted to cry too. "What if I don't want us to?" Yoongi whispered. 

"I don't love you, and you deserve someone who will love you", Jungkook felt like shit, Yoongi really was something else. Not perfect, no one is, but he was his, and yet Jungkook didn't love him.

"That's alright", Yoongi said.  

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's face. 

"I...You-"

"Shh", Yoongi let a tear escape. 

Jungkook leaned in to Yoongi.

"Can you say it back? Even if it isn't true" the older said. 

"Yoongi-"

"It doesn't matter if you don't mean it, I just want to hear the words", Yoongi let his tears fall and Jungkook did the same 

"I love you", the younger kissed Yoongi with everything he had. 

Yoongi was caught by surprise and pulled Jungkook closer to him. Yoongi kissed Jungkook with so much passion to make up for the lack that the younger couldn't give. "I love you Jungkook", Yoongi said while pulling away and going back for another kiss. 

"I love you too Yoongi", Jungkook said.

And thus, they finally had their first and their last kiss. 

A/N 

Heart ❤️ been broke 💔 so many times ⏰ I don't know 🤔 what 🤷‍♀️ to believe 🧠 mama 👩 said 🗣 it's my 👈 fault, it's my 👈 fault for wearing my heart ❤️ on my sleeve 👕

btw 비탄 means heartbreak