see you tomorrow

Jungkook had told Namjoon to save their date for another day since Yoongi wanted to meet up. Namjoon didn't mind, he didn't ask why Yoongi wanted to meet up, he understood and it made the younger feel more comfortable.

"So", Jungkook said as he entered Yoongi's house. "This way", Yoongi led Jungkook to Jimin and his room. 

"Oh you're here", Jimin said, "I'll be back Yoongi, bye kid", Jimin got up. 

"Okay thanks-"

"Tell mom that I'll be home for dinner", Jimin said as Yoongi nodded his head, "Bye hyung", Jungkook said and Jimin waved. 

"You and Jimin are brothers?" Jungkook asked while sitting down on a chair. "I mean not by blood", Yoongi answered. "Oh..." the younger was confused. 

"This is Jimin's house, not mine, but I stay here often", Yoongi said. "Oh, that's cool", Jungkook said. 

"So, I texted you because I have somethings I want to tell you", Yoongi began and Jungkook listened. 

"I stay here with Jimin because I have no parents", Yoongi said and Jungkook immediately felt sadness. "Jimin's mom is very sweet- I can see your confused face, anyways I don't know my dad, as for my mom, I haven't seen her in months-"

"Yoongi, I-"

"You're sorry?" Yoongi smiled, "Why didn't you tell me sooner I..."

"I didn't want you to stay with me out of pity", Yoongi said honestly and Jungkook knew he probably would've made an effort to stay with Yoongi had he known. 

"Anyways, I haven't been able to contact her, or anything like that", Yoongi spoke casually and it made Jungkook very sad, that means Yoongi just grew up and made room for that pain. 

"So, when I met you, you made me very happy thank you", Yoongi smiled and Jungkook felt like that crap for breaking his heart. 

"You" Jungkook began, "You're the strongest person I know", Jungkook said and Yoongi held Jungkook's hands. "Why do you want to cry, hm?" Yoongi swung Jungkook's hands a little. 

"I haven't even told you the big news", Jungkook nodded while wipping away a few tears that escaped. "Hm?"

"I'm moving to Canada with Jin".

Jungkook felt like he was punched in the face, that his heart sank, his hands got cold.

"What.", Jungkook said.

 "Yup, I'll be living with him", Yoongi was excited, nervous, but excited.

"I going to miss you", Jungkook said. "I'm going to miss you too, but you'll be okay right? You'll be with Namjoon. 

"I'm..." Jungkook was caught off guard. "That's all", Yoongi said while standing up, "I'll see you out-"

"When are you leaving?" 

"Tomorrow", Yoongi said, "TOMORROW?" Jungkook couldn't take it. 

"You can see me off at the airport if you want, I know Jimin is going", Yoongi said. 

"I'll be there", Jungkook said, "And I'm sorry".

"You've made me happy, don't apologize", Yoongi kissed Jungkook's cheek lightly and waved bye. 

"See you tomorrow", Jungkook said.