Chapter One: Clumsy? Clumsy.

Hwang Yeji's POV

"..nae mamdaero sal geoya mALLIJI MAAAA~"

" YAH! HWANG YEJI, SHUT IT!" Dahyun, my sister, shouted from downstairs.

I went downstairs, giggling to myself.

" Unnie, you're too grumpy! It's a beautiful morning and it's my sophomore year and MOST of it all we're going in the same school! Did you know how long I've waited for this?! Huh, unnie? Wow. Daebak." I rambled as I make my way towards the kitchen cabinet and grabbed the cereals.

Dahyun groaned. "Tell me something I don't know."

"Did you know that banana tree is not really a tree?" I said with a mouthful of cereals with my eyes squinted towards her.

"No." Unnie replied. I smirked. "But-" She said.

"What?" I replied as I finish my breakfast.

"I know one thing for sure and that is 99.9% of the human population can look cute when eating with their mouth full and that 1% of 100% is you not being cute while doing it." She said with a smug look on her face.

I stopped drinking the milk from the bowl and grabbed the nearest thing around me, which is my spoon, and threw it directly to her. "You're such a meanie!" I pouted.

She just laughed and stood up. "Pouting won't do you good, babe. Let's go. You wouldn't want to be late on your first day, yeah?"

I stood up and fix the table. "Unnie, are we going to walk? Or should I bring my motorbike?" I ran to the mirror one last time, checked myself, and grabbed my things.

"No, sis. My girlfriend is picking us up. I already told mom before she went to work earlier." I hummed in response.

After a few seconds, we heard the car. "Come on. Let's go!" My sister said and ran excitedly towards her girlfriend. I just rolled my eyes and laughed, amused to my sister's change in behavior. Hmm, maybe I should just ask Momo unnie to live with us so Dahyun unnie wouldn't be a meanie anymore.

I went to the backseat and tripped as I was going inside but before I fall on my back and out of the car, an arm held me. I looked up blushing due to embarrassment and I was met with a face of a baby. What?? A baby??

"Oh my- I'm so sorry! I-I'm just cl-" I was cut off by my sister.

"Clumsy. She is always this clumsy. Aish" I laughed awkwardly and bowed, apologizing. I sat beside the girl who just saved me with an awkward smile, and the car went off. She looked at me then laughed. Her laugh was contagious and I managed to laugh as well.

"I'm Lia, by the way." She brought her hand in front of me.

"I'm Yeji. Hwang Yeji." I smiled.

"Oh, you're the sister my girlfriend was talking about. Nice to finally meet you." Momo unnie said as she smiled at me through the rearview mirror. I smiled wildly realizing how luck my sister is with this beautiful human in front of me. Lucky bitch. When will I? "Nice to finally you too, unnie!"

"HEY! NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!" I got startled and hit my head on the window.

I rubbed my head and laughed my ass off with the rest of the people inside the car. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry" Another girl said. She also has a cat-like eyes. I looked to my left and at the back. Oh. Then, I noticed that there's more than 4 people inside the car. Wtf? Am I blind?

"It's okay! I thought there are only 4 people inside this car." I scratched my head and they laughed.

"I'm Jennie, by the way." The girl with the cat-like eyes said.

"I'm Lisa. Jennie's girlfriend. Just saying before you steal her from me. Because I know eyes like yours are very persuasive." She said while patting Jennie unnie's hair. I laughed. "Aniyo. You both look cute together."

"I'm Jeongyeon. Third year. One of the best players in our school. Nice to meet you!" I smiled and bowed. "Nice meeting all of you!"

Jeongyeon unnie gasped. "Oh and this girl here-" pointing to the girl on her right side. I can't really see her because she has herself covered with her hoodie. "Is sleeping beauty." We laughed.

<————->
How was it? 👉🏻👈🏻

xx, a.