Chapter Three: A Smartass and a Dumbass

Hwang Yeji's POV

"Get lost, Ms. Don't-lay-your-hands-on-my-friend."

I frowned but soon chuckled thinking it was my first day and I already got into an argument. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me. Are you new?"

I smiled and hummed. "Yes."

"Oh that's why." She chuckled nervously.

My brows knitted together, showing confusion. The girl just stared at me and looked at me up and down. Now, that's weird. Did she just checked me out? I huffed and said. "Well, are you gonna talk? Or what?"

She jumped a little when I talked. What's wrong with everyone today?

"It's just that- i-it's Ry-" A loud screeching sound echoed throughout the academy.

"Attention. Remember, this is your only day to sign up your names for clubs. Auditions will be held on Friday. Now grab your pens and fall in line. Sign up, people!" Well, it's just the principal. Meh. I should probably go check my schedule.

But before I go, "So, you were saying?" I asked the girl from earlier. She fidgeted with her fingers. "Oh- uh- it's nevermind" She stuttered and ran.

Damn. I don't want to be judgmental but I think a lot of people here are dumb. Tss.

I went to the main office to check my schedule, and whoops there, I got Physics for my first subject. Easy pizzy whicky pie.

Shin Ryujin's POV

"Ryu! Stop! Omg! You're so embarrassing!" Lia panted.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at her with a face of what the heck I grabbed my water bottle and drank. "I? am? embarrassing?" I asked her chuckling while I shake my head in a "no" motion.

"Yes." She said with no emotion and grabbed my water bottle. "Actually, you're a dumbass. When the heaven poured a dumbass potion you were probably out and you sucked it all." I grimaced with what she said.

"Excuse me-" I tried defending myself.

"Nah. Let me explain first, dumbass potion sucker. The girl you just talked to was Dahyun unnie's sister. Her name is Yeji. We met in the car while you were peacefully sleeping." Her eyes enlarging, hands are moving around, as she highlights the words for me to understand. Oh, well, that's embarrassing, but I wouldn't admit that. Oh, I just did. Oops.

"But that doesn't give you the right to leave me alone." I slowly brought out the words, a smug look was on my face. She rolled her eyes and hit the back of my head. "Fine! What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Hmm. Treat me foods for an entire day. NO. THAT IS NOT AN OPTION. It is a law just for today. Article number 1 of Department of Ryulia's Trade: treat Ryujin for an entire day." I said smirking as we walk through the hallways.

————
A short update 💫

Thank you for your time!