Chapter Fifty-five: It's You and Me [M]

[A/N: Guys, no. Chapter fifty-four wasn't the last chapter sksksks. You'll know it at the last part hehe. Alsoooo, this might be a heavy (M) chapter zz]

A loud knock made Ryujin twitch from her deep and peaceful slumber. She managed to open one of her eyes and hummed, questioning her Sana unnie who opened the door but covering her eyes with Yeri doing the same. Seulgi passed by the door and curiously interfered with her other friends as she poked her head slowly inside.

"I know it's still quite early but we should make the most of our time. So, get your naked asses off the bed and take a shower then proceed downstairs for breakfast."

Seulgi rolled her eyes, snorting before leaving the scenario tapping Yeri's and Sana's butts. Ryujin chuckled hoarsely in amusement. The vibration that cursed through from her was felt by the taller girl who was snuggled on her neck, waking up the girl.

"We're not naked. The fuck? Open your eyes."

The gray haired girl looked up at the sound of the low chattering not expecting the other two figures standing at the doorway. She jolted up and immediately held her head when she felt a sudden dizziness. The short-haired girl got worried and scooped her girlfriend's face leaning closer for a better view.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yes. Yes. It was just the action that I did." Yeji chuckled and pecked her girlfriend's lips. Both smiled at the kiss and when Yeji was about to pull away, Ryujin pulled her girl closer to sit on her lap.

"Maybe we should g- go? They're about to h-have their b-breakfast."

"Right. Le-Let's go."

The door slammed closed heavily and the duo ran off to downstairs leaving the couple giggling to one another. Yeji gave Ryujin a kiss on her forehead and in return Ryujin gave her a kiss on her chin.

"C'mon?"

"You should go first." Ryujin suggested as she scurried her girlfriend her away while fixing their bed. While the blue-haired girl has her back turned around, the other one decided to give her lover a back hug, snuggling her neck - one of her favorite places in the world, she thought. Ryujin grinned at her partner's actions but her smile turned into gasp when she felt a cold substance touching her neck, specifically, at her weakest part.

"Babe. No."

"What?"

Yeji teased the girl as she continuously suck and lick the flesh, making sure to leave a mark. The other girl wasn't able to respond, not trusting to open her mouth because she thought she might give up to sensation. Loving the way the skin feels in her mouth, the light fury hummed before aggressively biting it.

"AH!"

Ryujin moaned and whined at the same time. She knew it wasn't right to do it when everyone is awake and their door wasn't ocked but her girlfriend was making it difficult. Turning around, she grabbed the taller girl by her shoulders and pushed her on the wall, pushing one of her knees to the girl's center. This time, it was Yeji who gave the pleasurable response.

"Shit."

"You like it?" Ryujin whispered seductively, nibbling on Yeji's earlobe softly. The other girl whimpered in lust as she feels the knee on her center continued adding a sort of pressure making her feel wet. Ryujin's right hand fingers snaked their way inside Yeji's thin polo clothing which has buttons, digging her nails right under the girl's breast softly before scratching it all the way down just above the hem of her short shorts. The other girl's lips fell apart as she shivered at the sudden contact.