Chapter Eleven: What goes on

Momo's POV

When Ryujin left, I grabbed the hands of Dahyun and brought her to the owner's room. I hugged her as we seat on the cushion provided, waiting for her to calm down and gather her thoughts. "I need to get this off of my mind. Love, I can trust you, right?"

I hummed sweetly. "Always, love."

"Do you trust me?" I looked at her wierdly. "Duh? That's why I asked you to be my girl."

She sighed and held both of my hands, looking straight into my eyes. "I'm gonna tell you something, but please try not to freak out, okay?"

"Whatever it is, I'll listen. And I'll try not to freak out. I promise." I held her hand tight.

"What I'm about to tell you is related to why Nayeon and I reacted that way awhile ago." I nodded my head in understanding.

"Five years ago, Yeji fell in love with a girl named Sandara. I've never seen her so giddy, until that girl came into her life. They spent hours together almost everyday, some people would tell they are like twin sisters, soulmates, but in reality those two human beings are head over heels for one another." I chuckled as I relate to the story. It's almost like Dahyun and I's love story.

"But then, the downhill was, Yeji being the attractive angel she is, made a girl obsessed, and with obsessed I mean the girl totally went loco when Yeji said she doesn't like her that way. Just like a demon, the girl went overboard. She threatened my sister." Dahyun started shaking, her grip on my hands tightening. I went to sit closer to her to caress her back. "She threatened her, telling her that if she wouldn't say yes then she needs to do something to make her hers. It was all fine since we didn't know that the girl was so much more than that. The horrifying things then happened. One time, one of Yeji's friends was beaten. Her friend was brought to the hospital, knowing the reason why it happened her so-called friend never talked to her again, afraid it might happen again. Yeji was devastated for weeks, by that time I still didn't know what's happening. But then, one day she came home with a bruise on the corner of her eyes and she started to burst in tears, after that she told me everything and Nayeon who happens to be in the house. She told us that she was threatened that if she wouldn't come with the obsessed girl then she would have to kill the person stealing her away. Of course, she said no because she thought to herself she's just a teenager she can't do such thing." She took a deep breath, and suddenly she looked at me seriously.

"Or so we thought. It's friday and it's getting late but still no sign of Yeji and I got worried. Out of my unstable mind, I went to the police station and asked for a search operation, but they said they can't do such thing if the person isn't gone for atleast 24 hours. I became frustrated with the information, I think it scared them off so they just did it anyway. I didn't tell anyone, just Nayeon, not even our mom. I went home and couldn't sleep, Nayeon beside me. It's almost five in the morning when Yeji bursted in the house shouting my name. When she noticed me, she collapsed in my arms muttering the words: it's too late. she's gone. i lost her. i was there but i wasn't able to do anything to save her. i fucked up. the cops found us, so they had to shoot her and run away. Then, boom! It's the end of our fucking world. It's also the same reason we moved to this house and she moved to the same school as me. It took us years before we could because we needed time and money, and she had to finish her time there so mom wouldn't suspect anything. But, it's not the end of the story, the girl also transferred in the same school we are now."

I almost teared up as I take everything in. "Wait, that's too much. Let me process everything I just heard." Dahyun looked at me, releasing herself from me. "Alright."

I tried to take my time as I pace around the room. So, basically, the person is definitely a psycho, a fucking liar, and the cherry on top: a murderer, and she has the audacity to enroll in our school. I can't believe this. I threw my hands up in the air, baffled with everything. "Can I atleast know the name of the psycho?"