Chapter Thirteen: Who's the Mafia?

Third Person's POV [Locker Hall Incident]

"Hey, Chae, can I talk to you?" The girl asked as she run towards her friend.

"Hey, Lia. What's up?" Chaeryeong turned around, hugging the girl in response.

"I'm worried about Yeji." She said sighing.

A couple of girls passed them including Heejin, Olivia, Joy, Yeri, and Moonbyul, their friends looked at them and waved and they did the same, however, one was looking at between the both of them. Lia and Chaeryeong looked at each other and decided to shrug it off. "Anyways, what's with Yeji?"

The question made the unknown girl (girl 1) stop and asked her friends to go first, making an excuse that she'll go to the washroom first. She made her way near the corner where Lia and Chaeryeong were.

"She told me something about her past, Chae. It's making me worried." Lia said exasperated. Looking around the hallway if anyone's watching them, when she's sure there's no one around, she continued. "I can't tell you anything, though. It's better if she tells you herself."

"I can't help you with anything, Li, unless I know what's really going on." Chaeryeong said worried that Lia might have a panic attack. "Please, calm down and take a deep breath." Chaeryeong noticed her friend's eyes diverting from one place to another indicating that the girl feels paranoid.

Girl 1 turned her head away and went to where she once was pretending that she just got out of the washroom passing the two girls who were having a serious conversation. The bell rang indicating it's the start of the class. Lia and Chaeryeong went to their classes. "Let's talk to her later." Lia nodded not daring to speak anymore.

Girl 1 smirked after she passed by the two and immediately texted her friend.

Girl 1
Let's skip the first subject, I got an information.
Meet me at the washroom at the second hall. ASAP.

Girl 2
I'll be there.

A few moments later, Girl 2 went inside the washroom. "What's up?" She said, kissing the lips of Girl 1.

"Well, Lia knows." She smirked.

"Excuse me, who's Lia? And what does she knows?" Girl 1 asked as she sat on the countertop.

"A friend of Yeji's, and it seems like they really are close to one another since Yeji told her about her past." Girl 1 said satisfied that she's gotten such information in a short amount of time.

Girl 2 gasped in excitement when she heard the news. "Babe, for real? I guess we have a new target then." She grabbed the collar of the latter and kissed her hungrily. "But, I also have another mission for you." Girl 1 smirked and hummed in interest.

"Anything for you."

Time passed by and it's dismissal time, the group decided to meet at the locker hall. Talking to themselves as Girl 1 bombarded them with the new found information. Everyone have their eyes on the girl with interests sparkling in their eyes, however, their conversation stopped when a laughter flowed through the hallways reaching their eardrums. They turned to look the other way and saw Ryujin laughing at Yeji's anticts. Girl 1 smirked at her team again. "So, are you guys playing the game?" The whole team nodded and went out of the school, victory held in their faces.

[PRESENT DAY]

Hwang Yeji's POV