[FINALE] Ice Meets Fire

The gang safely got home from their one week trip away from the chaos from the other world. They felt like the time was too short, but they were more than thankful to have most of those times with the people who made their lives more lively and thrilling. Reminiscing all the goods and bads bringing bittersweet memories they will for sure take wherever they go.

"Where are we going?"

Even though Ryujin was tired as hell, she still agreed to those begging cat eyes. Just like the first time, Ryujin sat at the back while her girlfriend ride the motorbike. She remembered the first time - the time she realized her deep feelings she has for the girl. How her hair dances around the wind, her eyes curling up as she squints on the road, and how she can possibly pull off both cute and hot at the same time.

The cat-eyed girl smiled and ignored her before roaring the engine faster making the latter gasp in surprise. She never learns, Ryujin thought. A couple of minutes later they stopped at a very familiar coffee shop. Yeji parked and turned off the engine, and they both got off from the seats. Lacing their fingers together, Yeji nodded her head inside.

"Grandpa?"

The blue-haired girl froze when she realized where they are and who was the person standing in front of them holding a stern face. She wanted to turn around and run for her life. She wasn't prepared for this, she thought.

"Hi, sweetie. How are you?"

Ryujin watched centimeters afar from the hugging relatives, awkwardly fumbling with her ring. The ring. It instantly installed a smile and blush to form on her cheeks. She felt her heart pumping and she can almost hear them by how loud it was thumping.

"Ryujin."

"Oh, nice to meet you. Finally." The old man hugged her tightly while Ryujin stood there with her mouth agape, not responding to the greeting. A pat on her back brought her back from the shock, so she responded and mumbled a small and faint, "Nice to meet you too, Uncle."

"Uncle?"

"A-ah. I- I m-m-mea-"

"Hey. Calm down. I love it."

Sighing in relief, she forced the corner of her lips to pull out a sweet smile before bowing politely at the old man. Yeji gave her a wink and a proud encouraging smile.

"Pa? We're going now. I still have to take her somewhere."

"You do?"

"Yes."

They kissed each other's cheeks goodbye while the other shook his hands and bowed. They went out of the glass door while Ryujin held her palms on her cheeks, still blushing by the sudden event that happened awhile ago. Her girlfriend took notice of her flustered girlfriend so she stopped walking and made the short-haired girl stop, grabbing the hands and pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you. I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable." Yeji confessed with her head snucked on her girlfriend's neck, frowning. Ryujin's eyebrows creased in confusion.

"Love, no, it was fine. I was just shocked, but everything is alright."

"Love?"

"Hm?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

The light fury looked at her night fury with worried eyes making the latter to chuckle softly, poking her nose with the other. "Everything is fine, love." Ryujin trapped the lips of Yeji in between hers, not caring with the fact that they're in the middle of the parking lot. A loud honk jolted them apart and run for their lives, before catching their motorbike and drive to the next destination.