Chapter Thirty-five: The Game Plan

Dahyun's POV

"So, I have this idea inside my head."

All heads turned on Jeongyeon who was looking at us expectantly for confirmation if she should continue. Nayeon, who's laying on her lap, hummed looking from below.

"But, I'm gonna need Yeji's consent in all of this. Aight, so, we're gonna tell the whole squad." The whole room was filled with gasps and an are you crazy's type of questions, she shook her head, halting us to a stop. "Let me explain further. Hyunjin has her spies in our group and if we can alter that then we can hold the situation by our hands. If we tell them everything as a group then Byul and Solar will tell the information to Hyunjin, and that for sure will crack a code, right?"

We gave each other a series of unknown stares as we tried compromising her idea. "Are you telling me that we all reveal everything to them? Are you fucking insane? This is my sister's past we're talking about!" I raised my voice, throwing a pillow in her direction making her wince.

"Hear me out! Again! For fucks sake!" She rolled her eyes. "We gather everyone, alright? Then, we tell them false information that can give us the advantage."

Hyunjin's POV

Our group is gathered around in our secret hiding place talking about our next move since the strategy that we're using in Yeji is kind of not effective since she can still manage to  slip off my fingers every chance that she gets. For Ryujin, everything's going well. I don't like her at all. She's stealing Yeji away from me, I mean, who the fuck does she think she is. She's nothing but the school playgirl in the school and someone who used to be in love with me.

"What do you think?"

"I don't think that would work as well. Those two are like very inseparable, I mean Dahyun and Jeongyeon should've cut their ties off when it happened, but they didn't. So, I don't think it would work." Olivia said, referring to the plan that was supposed to break a little friendship, as she dug in her caesar salad. She noticed me staring at her, I smiled playfully, gaining a sexy wink from her.

"Hm then, maybe we could d-"

"Don't say no more. Yeji just sent a message to our group chat, she said "Come over tomorrow after class. Everyone's presence is required. It's important and it's about my past I can't let go." and that's it." Solar smirked, placing a kiss on Moonbyul's forehead.

I clapped my hands excitedly feeling too happy that they've made a clearer path for us.

"Oh and that's not it-" Moonbyul placed her phone in the middle. We hovered over the phone while she scrolls. "It's a new groupchat. Look at all these names and-" She tapped her phone continuously, showing us the pictures of everyone included. "Ryujin isn't the only one included."

"Now, that's another advantage for us." Heejin cheered, dancing around while her hands swaying up in the air. She looked at me smiling cheekily, and went to capture my lips softly which I reciprocated. "I love you" She whispered, I kissed her back, "I love you too."

"Alright, love birds, stop it." Vivi said sarcastically, my eyes met Olivia who's giving me a death glare. I gave her an eye sign and she immediately understood what it meant. She sighed and I winked at her in return. Solar asked us to gather around for our chant, we placed our hands together above one after another, counting heads before we do,

"Hey, where's Joy and Yeri?" Haseul asked.

"We're here. I'm sorry! The principal found us so we had to do her given tasks for us first."

We all nodded in understanding, and began doing our chant. After that, we went our separate places, except Yeri, Joy, and the other girls filling them up with the new found information.