Chapter Forty-three: Undercover

Hwang Yeji's POV

"I swear to God, Lia if you don't keep your mouth shut for the next few minutes I'm gonna have to knock you out." Ryujin spoke in annoyance as she playfully flipped Lia's ears.

"Just shut up you both and take pictures c'mon." I said as I brought up my camera and pointed it at Hyunjin and Olivia who are sucking each other's faces.

FLASHBACK

"That's basically everything she told me."

"Yeah? Also, the missing piece to your puzzle is me." Ryujin looked at me with her adorable confused face.

"What I mean is, I am the main reason why everyone's going through this."

"Because of the fact that she can't have you?"

"Yes." I said, scrunching my face in discomfort. I opened the door of the gym with her right behind me. We acted as if nothing has happened and began following the instructions that we missed.

A couple of hours passed and we all are breathing heavily on our backs. That was the most tiring practice I've ever had in my life. Imagine singing and dancing at the same time, and also you have to be specific on portraying your role. Which I may want to add, My role is the lover and according to my "friends", they said it was everyone's decision to make Ryujin my other half and Hyunjin, fortunately, volunteered as the ex-lover. Hyunjin as the ex-lover is definitely the basis of all the collaboration play, but they just had to add Ryujin to add a spice. Isn't this suspicious?

"Don't you think Hyunjin would read our plan if you let Ryujin take the role?"

"No. It was actually kind of shocking when everyone suggested it. My plan was Seulgi and Irene to be the it couple but then the construction changes." Jeongyeon shrugged and drank from her water bottle.

"Do you think we should start having our own proofs?" Mina asked as she popped out of nowhere creating a bolt of shock from Jeongyeon and I.

"Holy shit. You scared me." Sighing, I turned to her and nodded. Maybe it's time to make the bigger step forward.

"Well, if we want her in jail, how are we supposed to prove that she's a murderer?"

"I still kept the things Sandara used before she you know, died."

"How's that supposed to help?"

"Well, I have her phone? Hyunjin's blackmails and everything that led my past lover to death." They nodded assuring me that they understand what I said. "But, we're going to need more than the old stuffs. We're going to need new ones." I laid my stomach on the floor, my elebows perked up, my palms supporting my cheeks.

"Right. So, what do you have in my mind?"

Before any of us could utter another word, the rest of our friends gathered around us. They asked if they can join the little conversation we're having since they thought it was boring watching the new comers practice the new steps. After telling them what we were talking about, we began to brainstorm strategies just like we always do.

"How about trapping the mouse?"

"What?"

"Let's trap the mouse." Tzuyu said nonchalantly as she bite her nails quietly.

"How are we supposed to trap a mouse that big?" Jihyo said in exaggeration throwing her hands in the air creating an emphasis on the word "big".