Chapter Fifteen: Chemistry Class

Chaeryeong's POV

AH! Finally! Today, we'll be having our individual reporting on our subject chemistry. I'm excited to do it since I've been studying it for weeks now. Last week we had a raffle to know who should go first, and luckily, I got first. I never thought that I'd be so blessed in my life.

"Hey, Chaeryeong, may I walk with you?" Yuna went beside me with a smile that would light up the whole universe. I stared at her lovingly for a few moments, when she snapped her fingers in front of me. "Yah!"

"Oh, right, sure. I mean you're already here anygay." My eyes widened when I realized my choice of words. "I mean anyway. Ehem." I looked away and tightly closed eyes, biting my lips so hard I thought it bled. Yuna just laughed and clung herself on my arms making me feel tensed. This is too awkward for me because I have feelings for this girl and she doesn't know it. Don't tell her, guys, please? I trust you. I walked like a robot beside her not smiling, not talking, just looking straight ahead and not noticing any other things that comes our way.

"What got you looking so tense, tiger?" Yeji said as she walked in front of us, hugging us.

"Nothing." I said and was about to move out of their way so I can get to chemistry class.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I continued walking straight ahead, not looking back. "Chemistry."

"You idiot! We have the same class today!" She yelled from behind. I rolled my eyes and pretended not to hear her.

"Dude, you're going the wrong way!" I immediately stopped and took in my surroundings. I noticed that I'm at the Fine Arts and Architecture hallway which is two hallways away from the Science Hall. I turned around embarrassed, only to find Yuna laughing loudly which adds more embarrassment making me turn into a frickin' tomato. "Next time, you should listen to me." Yeji said chuckling as she pats my head.

"Unnie, you could have told me you'll be in the science hall and not in the same hall as I am. Anyways, it's nice walking with you. I'll go now. Bye!" Yuna kissed my cheeks and hugged Yeji and sprinted to her classroom. I held my cheeks feeling a sparkling sensation making me smile lightly.

"Ting! Oh, is that my gaydar?" Yeji dramatically acted as if she's trying to find something.

"If you're so good with your gaydar then why don't you use it on yourself?" I scowled at her and smiled afterwards as I held my cheeks once again.

"Well, that backfired."

I disregarded her response and said, "Lia texted me awhile ago asking if we could meet up later today, and I said okay. Is that okay?"

"Okay." She shrugged.

We went inside the classroom noticing two of our friends, I saw Yeji making her way towards Lia, my adrenaline perked making me rush and sit beside Lia holding a victory smile. Yeji scoffed and made her way towards the remaining seat which is beside Ryujin.

Seating Arrangement: Yeji - Ryujin - Lia - Chaeryeong

"Yeji said "okay"." I faced Lia referring to our previous conversation. Lia looked at me with confusion, "You already told me." I shook my head and grabbed the papers that I've printed for the presentation.

The professor entered and is now making a few introductions and lessons before the reporting started.

"No, it was just me. I answered first before I asked her." Lia hummed and was about to say something when we heard the other pair having a commotion. Lia and I looked at each other sending eye signals towards the other two. We've decided to eavesdrop discretely.