Chapter Five: Physics Class

Hwang Yeji's POV

Still somewhat confused to what's happening, I spoke up. "Uh, It's actually Yeji not Yeti." Seriously? Of all the words in the world? I chuckled to myself since I also found it amusing. A loud groan was heard and I turned to look at the direction only to see a group of people are having an argument.

"YOU SAID HER NAME IS YETI! THAT'S WHY I CALLED HER THAT!"

That's entertaining. I took it as an opportunity to discretely walk away from the scene and go to my first period. As I turn around the corner, I heard a faint "Where did she go?" With that, I quickened up my pace and entered the classroom, holding my chest, panting.

"Seen a ghost, dragon?" I got startled when a voice spoke up. The girl just laughed.

"I'm so sorry for startling you. I'm Chaeryeong. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Hwang Yeji. Just call me Yeji. Nice to meet you too." We looked at each other with warm smiles plastered on our own.

"Sit beside me."

I walked towards the seat beside her and prepared the things needed for the subject. I took a look around. Paintings are on top of the board, there's a see-through storage cabinet which contains subject models and projects, the walls are white with some quotations posted on it, and there are at least 20 chairs inside the room. I also noticed that there are just two of us inside the room, or so I thought.

"Hi!"

I faced the sweet-voiced creature in front of me and introduced myself and she did the same. "My name is Yuna, I'm a bestfriend of Chaeryeong unnie but since you're new I could make an exception. Pleased to meet you." With that she seated right beside me.

"Why were you panting earlier, anyway?" Chaeryeong asked with curious eyes, and Yuna's head turned to me as well.

"Well, long story short, someone posted my video and probably air dropped it to all students in the campus. Then, baddum tsss, guess who's famous?" I said rolling my eyes. "And the funny part, someone mistaken my name as Yeti." I said laughing loudly.

Chaeryeong and Yuna looked at each other and laughed as well. Now, we all looked like three idiots laughing our asses off. "Wah! That's so funny!" Yuna said wiping her tears from laughing so loud. "I think I'll call you Yeji the Ape now"

I snorted. "No. Please don't."

We still have ten minutes left before the class starts. The door of the classroom opened and my unfamiliar classmates began to walk in, halted to a stop like an ice freezing when they saw me, and they all bowed and greeted me and to my two friends, and we did the same.

We continued talking to get to know each other, and I found out that Yuna is a varsity team player and Chaeryeong is part of the acting club.

"I'm really good at judging people." I snorted with what Chaeryeong said. "Seriously, Chae?" It's Yuna's turn to laugh. "Should that be a thing to get into the acting club?"

"Guys, I am being serious. I can judge by the look on your faces that you don't believe me." She carried out her words with a stern look on her face.

"Yah, don't do that face on me. It won't work. You're not scary." I smirked.

"That's right. You're not scary at all, unnie."

Chaeryeong snapped her head so fast I think she just popped her veins. "I said don't call me unnie! It sounds weird coming from you." She blushed with her confession, her ears turning red. I smell tension. Is that my gaydar? I looked at them back and forth, they were having a staring contest, I smirked.