Chapter Fifty-six: Consequences

Hwang Yeji's POV

"REFRIGERATOR!"

"A BOX? A BOX IN A REFRIGERATOR?"

"AH! NO! IS IT A FOOD?"

I laughed at my friends as we tried guessing Yeri unnie's actions as we play charades. She keeps rolling her eyes whenever we get the wrong answers. We are gathered a couple of meters away from the cabin where the grass was perfectly trimmed and perfect to lay around. The sand part and the sea were almost blurry from where we are. The weather is not much of a problem since we are surrounded by the trees, blocking us from the sunlight, giving us the right amount of air to breathe.

"GUYS! IT'S A ONE WORD WITH THREE SYLLABLES! AND YERI PLEASE ACT MORE CLEARLY!"

Yeri unnie groaned and whined before sighing in defeat. She raised her hands once again and gave us the hints before proceeding with her actions. I raised one of my eyebrows, scanning her detailed movements. Scratching her head, she used her finger and pointed to the left then brought both of her hands above her head. [A/N: You can try and guess too.]

"What?"

Rolling her eyes to the back of her brain for the hundredth time today, she used the same actions over and over again her eyes enlarging more and more as seconds passes by. All of us still have the same dumbfounded expressions as we watch her act like a robot doing the same things repeatedly.

"I still don't get it..."

"Okay. Again." She said. I snorted, sensing her annoyance. Averting my eyes from the player, I looked at my girlfriend who has her eyes squinted, her lips puckered out, while her fingers clasped under her chin. Smiling at the thought of how lucky I am to have met someone who stayed even though I tried pushing them away, I kissed her shoulder before leaning on it.

"Just stop. Oh my God. You killed half of my brain cells." Joy exclaimed before she snuggled herself at Wendy.

"No. I think I got it."

Everyone looked at Ryujin, who has a serious face before smirking at our friends. The others decided to play along with the new found confidence of the blue-haired girl. Lisa unnie brought one of her hands on her hips, the other pointing at my girl. My friends watched in anticipation as we looked at them back and forth.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"If you're wrong, there will be a consequence."

"Fine." Ryujin responded quickly and sat up straight. I removed my head and leaned back on the grass, my arms supporting me. Biting my lips out of habit as I stared at my girlfriend, smacking her butt lightly before she got near the center.

"The answer is..."

Twirling around playfully, she threw her arms up in the air and said, "BUTTERFINGER!"

Our jaws dropped in shock, however, Yeri's completely different reaction made us confused. She was laughing so hard that she managed to slap Joy's forehead.

"YERI-AH!" *slap*

"I-I'M SORRY!"

"YAH YERI! IS SHE RIGHT?" Nayeon shouted back. Their loud voices gained the attention of the other campers, noticing the annoyed stares. I rolled my eyes and shushed my friends.

"Guys, shhh they're staring." I whispered and pointed at my back. They looked at the direction and scrunched up their noses at the sight of the scowling adults.

"Let them stare!" Yuna shouted back making sure the other people around us would hear her clearly. We laughed at her sudden antics gaining more attention than we thought. After a couple of minutes of laughing, we calmed ourselves and brought back Lisa and Ryujin's deal.