Chapter Thirty-eight: Fri(e)nemies

Joy's POV

I watched my friends park their car from afar. Doors opened revealing them one by one, smiling at us when they noticed. The rest of us walked towards them so we can meet halfway and go to classes together. Today is the first day we will have to put the "act" and it's gonna take a lot for us not to crack up. Ryujin was the last one to come out of the vehicle, her hood covering most of her face. I noticed she's not herself during these past few days, and I don't have a reason for it since we haven't been really hanging out. Yeji gave me a cheeky smile before running and hopping on me like a koala.

"Yah!" I giggled as I tried recovering my balance. She giggled and kissed my cheek before she stand down, linking her arm in mine. Someone huffed gaining our attention, we looked at the person, or rather Ryujin, giving Yeji a death glare who immediately detached herself from me. Ah, I think I got it. Smirking to myself, I went beside Wendy and draped my arm around her.

"Ryuddaeng, can we talk?"

"No. Go talk to yourself."

"Ryuddaeng."

"No."

"Ryuddaeeeeeenggggggg"

"Noooooooooooooooooo." Ryujin whined like a baby, shaking herself so Yeji wouldn't be able to touch her. Yeji pouted and gave her a puppy look. Ryujin's eyes screamed for help, telling us she's having a hard time. None of us helped her even though she's practically begging. Dude, it is too obvious that they like each other. Maybe without Hyunjin in the picture nor Heejin, the two would've already been official.

"Ryuddaeng" Yeji pouted more, hands clasped together. Ryujin heavily sighed and muttered a small "fine" making Yeji smile widely as if she asked her on a date. She immediately dragged the latter away from us so they can have the "talk". Laughing to ourselves, we parted our ways to the campus and designated subjects.

"So, never thought you'd have such strategy." Wendy whispered, smirking from the corner of my eyes.

"What? Never thought I'm actually capable of using my brain?" She shrugged smugly. I chuckled and pulled her with me in the janitor's closet. I pushed her on the wall, locking her in my arms. Leaning closer, "What about now?" I brought my mouth delicately grazing my lips on her left earlobe. I heard her whimper beneath me. "I-"

"You what?" I seductively whispered, biting the outer shell of her ear. I heard her moan in response making me pull away, my eyes dilating.

"Did you just mo-" This time someone moaned again, but my eyebrows knitted when I realized that it wasn't my company. Wendy looked at me with wide eyes, looking around. She gave me a look that says not to make any noise, which I immediately obliged, following her as we find the sound. We turned around the corner and noticed two figures having.... sex. Both are literally naked, I almost gasped when I realized who they are. Wendy noticed and slapped my mouth shut, giving me a stern look. We slowly backed away, leaving the closet silently, closing it from behind.

"Wow, you guys are now out of the closet." Dahyun said making the rest of our friends laugh to her "pun", however, out of surprise, Wendy and I jumped and screamed throwing them in fits of laughter.

"Oh my God." I whispered above my breath, holding on the wall beside me for support.

Rosé's POV

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God." I silently prayed as I hurriedly went out of the bathroom, running to the cafeteria. I barged through the door taking my feet to our usual table, everyone looking at me weirdly. I made sure Ryujin isn't around, unfortunately, Yeji isn't here too but I can tell her later. I sat down, looking at them with disgust.