Chapter Twenty-nine: Instructor

Shin Ryujin's POV

Fortunately for me, mom went to U.S before the incident happened, because if not, for sure, I'll have more bruises. She won't be back in a span of 3 to 4 months, I think. She's processing her papers and helping out our relatives on the other side.

It's been five days since I've been having a self-therapy, lying on my bed, not doing anything productive. Thankfully, it helped me cope up and feel so much better. Bruises are now gone, and I can stretch my limbs more easily. Now, I'm back at the school. Probably, the first time in years of living, I found happiness in entering hell. However, it all changed when I got the spotlight as soon as I stepped my foot on the ground. Questions, wishes, and words I appreciate but also don't give a fuck. I hate the fact that they had to be around everytime when I don't want them.

"Everyone step out of the way!"

I looked back and saw Yeji rummaging past the crowd, trying to get to me. She grabbed me by my shoulders and hurriedly pulled us away. I didn't know she has the power to make people follow her. Though, the tone of her voice earlier awaken the scared beasts surrounding me.

"Thank you. I really needed that." I said gratefully and hugged her side. I felt her body heat on mine, and it almost melted me. I realized what I was doing and scurriedly detached myself, muttering a sorry in which she just chuckled adorably at. I smiled and continue walking meeting Heejin halfway.

"I'll leave you to it." Yeji said, quickly walking away. I opened my mouth so I could tell her to wait for me, but it was too late when Heejin pulled me for a tight hug. I gasped by the sudden contact, my face in an unwell structure.

"I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"No. I'm fine. Anyway, I would like to say my gratitude for being there when I was you know?" I chuckled, embarrassed for the situation I got in.

"I was concerned. I like you a lot, Ryujin. Of course I'll be wherever you are."

"Must be a demerit on your record?"

"No. It was a bonus point. You're tough. I like it." She said teasingly, pushing my hair behind my ear. She sighed, "How do I let you know that I like you so much?"

I blushed in her statement. It made me feel things and it's weird. This is weird. She kissed my lips softly, tugging my bottom lips with her teeth. Unexpectedly, the action made me groan. "That was hot." She smirked when she pulled away. I chuckled, on the corner of my eyes I felt multiple pair of eyes on me. It was Jeongyeon unnie and the others she's always with including Yeji, who immediately diverted her eyes when ours crossed.

"Shall we go? Today, our club is excused for classes and we'll only be attending the dance practice." I nodded and walked with her, waving my hands to my friends who just nodded and went back to their conversation. I swear they're getting weirder every second of everyday.

I entered the locker room in the gym with Heejin. We changed our clothes with her continuously flirting with me. Don't get it the wrong way, I appreciate it when people compliments me, but with her it just feels... different. Loud laughter and chatters tickled my ears as it gets nearer, I looked to my left as I was tying my shoelaces. Lisa, Mina, Seulgi, Momo went inside pushing past each other, while Yeji was rubbing her forehead with a grin, finding our friends' actions hilarious.

"You should have seen her face when she saw those tw- OH MY GOD! Oh- I- hi! Didn't see you, you know, there, I mean here. I mean, right there in here? I me-" Momo stopped talking when the rest smacked her in different parts of her skin. Heejin and I muttered a small greeting, then they proceeded on changing their clothes. My eyes widened as I caught a glimpse of Yeji's toned stomach as she pulls her tshirt over her head leaving her in her sports bra and cycle shorts, my vision followed as she bent down grabbing something from the lower part of the locker. Her long and firm legs became more visible because of the shorts she's wearing making me gulp.