Chapter Fifty-four: Needles and Threads

Three months later...

Heejin finally got her closure and she's locked up in a cell. Yeji knew better, even though the girl did really went loca once again, she felt pity. She knew Hyunjin can be a better person if she would've looked more further on the outside and not kept everything to herself. Maybe if she let herself understand her feelings, then maybe she wouldn't get caught up in her feelings. So, even after everything Hyunjin did to them, they managed to let their hearts speak to it and paid the girl some visits once in awhile. Ryujin was skeptical with the idea and has been more protective with her light fury, but she couldn't say no to those chatoyant eyes whom she loved the first time they crossed with hers.

"Woah. Woah. Calm down. What's going on? And don't lay your hands on my friend, will ya?" Someone from my back said.

I hissed and clicked my tongue. I turned around. "You don't tell me what-"

And I come face to face with an unfamiliar face. But- damn, those eyes.

"to....... do......" oh my god- I-

Ryujin was able to recover fastly with the help of her loving friends and of course, her lover. Her scars were almost invisible like it never occured. A month after the accident, the Shin's mother came home without any idea on what happened. The sisters thought they could get an award for all the lying, excuses, and acting as if nothing bad happened. The group managed to keep the situation on low profile because they didn't want things to escalate things at school.

They knew dealing with Hyunjin before was more than enough and they don't want another unnecessary attention from the school's students. They also managed to take covers for Ryujin for being not in school for almost a month, such as: Ryujin fell on her motorbike and injured herself really badly and for the second week, they said the stitches were not sanitized so the wound got infected and Ryujin was swollen that she couldn't even move a tiny muscle. Fortunately, their excuses were bought by the principal so they are safe.

"Baby? Babe? Jagiya? Love? Aish."

Yeji has been running around at the cabin for the past ten minutes looking for Ryujin who seems to be missing. Since they have a sembreak, the gang has made a discussion regarding on what was everyone's plans to do during those days. Coming to a conclusion that they will be jobless, they've decided to go for a camping just to make more better days and precious memories before their seniors leave.

The couple was left alone, since Ryujin wasn't feeling on going out for a walk even though the sunset was practically begging for her to notice. The sky shows a radiant red, yellow, and orange rays of colors as the sun continues setting down behind the silhouettes of the mountains' peaks and only to rise up once again on the far end of the farm from the other side, miles away.

"BOO!" Ryujin popped out behind Yeji scaring the latter. The reaction made the younger laugh her ass off but the light fury was still in shock so she stumbled behind tripping on air. Fortunately, Ryujin's reflexes were fast enough so she caught her in an awkward position causing her to fall on her back too.

"I guess you really fell hard for me." Ryujin said in between laughs and groaned due to the pain that shot her back when she landed on the floor. Yeji laughed at the girl's remark and rolled over before straddling her adorable cat person, pinning her hands above her head. "But, it made it clear that I really am the top. Really really me I'm the cherry on top, yeah." She rapped childishly as she swayed her face teasingly near the other girl's face.

Ryujin took it as a challenge and smirked, "Is that so?" before she pulled out her hands from the cat-eyed girl and grabbed her butt instead. The sudden action made the person on top gasp and blush. Biting her lip seductively, she sat up slowly only to turn their positions the other way around.