| XX, A's Thank You Note |

THANK YOU

We've come so far together as one. We've come together with the help of this story. I was able to meet people who shares the same interests as mine and I think that was one of the most precious memories that I will always treasure.

This story may have come to an end, but the memories will remain. The laughters we shared, the "uwu's" we shared - they will always be mean something. I wouldn't have come this far without all of your sweet words and funny comments whenever there was a conflict happening. Your reactions are everything. It will always be everything.

If I finished this book, and you're just starting to read it, know that I appreciate your time for reading my fan fiction. Your replies matter too.

I'm glad that I pusblished this out of fun while wasn't expecting anyone to read or have an interest because if not I wouldn't have met all of you sweet people. I can't express how much I'm going to miss writing everyday and publishing stuffs everyday. But, I'll keep in touch with you guys whenever there is a chance.

I love you all! Thank you for being a part of my life. This is a moment I will treasure forever. 🥀

———————————————-

Featured Songs:

Dalla Dalla by ITZY
Personal by Kehlani
Earned It by The Weeknd
Cherry Bomb by NCT 127
Boyfriend by Mabel
Sure Thing by Mabel
Hate That I Love You by Rihanna
Body Ain't Me by Pink Sweat$
How Would You Feel by Ed Sheeran
Silent Storm by Carl Espen
Thinking Of You by Katy Perry
MOVE by Taemin
Ting Ting Ting by ITZY
Just Wanna Be With You (High School Musical)
Cherry by ITZY
Moving Closer by Never The Strangers