𝒊𝒙. home

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

DAPHNE STOOD AGAINST THE WALL AS SHE WATCHED THE MAN NAMED GLENN DRAWING OUT THE SKETCH OF THE PRISON ON THE FLOOR WITH CARL. Everyone had been a little on edge since Rick went nuts and chased away Tyreese, Sasha, Allen and Ben. Daphne was upset to hear about the news from Carl when she had woken up from her slumber.

"Now you said you found Tyreese's group here?" Glenn questioned. "Yeah." Carl nodded. "We secured this."

"He thought he came through here." Carl points. "Means there's another breach. Okay. The whole front of the prison is unsecure. If walkers just strolled in, then it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men." Glenn explains. He was the most on-edge since they had all gotten back.

"Why are we even so sure he's going to attack?" Beth questioned. "Maybe you scared him off." She told. "He had fish tanks full of heads." Michonne spoken. "Walkers and humans. Trophies. He's coming." Daphne shakes her head, "Knew he was bad news from the start."

"We should hit him now." Glenn looks at everyone. "What?" Hershel questions. "He won't be expecting it. We'll sneak back in and put a bullet in his head." Glenn was so eager to kill this man and it showed.

"We're not assassins." Carol reasons. "Glenn, are you crazy?" Drew speaks. He walks over to Michonne. "You know where his apartment is. You and I could end this tonight. I'll do it myself." Michonne had considered this and says: "Okay."

"He didn't know you were coming last time and look what happened. You were almost killed. Daryl was captured. And you and Maggie were almost executed." Hershel says. "I agree, this is too risky." Drew told, siding with Hershel.

"You can't stop me." Glenn told. "Rick would never allow this." Hershel told. "You really think he's in any position to make that choice?" Glenn sighs and Daphne looks around noticing that Rick was nowhere in the room.

"Think this through clearly. T-Dog lost his life here. Lori, too. The men that were here. It isn't worth any more killing." Hershel reasons.

"Yeah, what are we waiting for? If this... Governor... really is on his way, we should be out of here by now. Find somewhere else." Drew told. "And go where?" Glenn asked and Hershel answered for her. "We lived on the road all winter."

"Back when you had two legs and we didn't have a baby crying for walkers every four hours." Glenn reasoned. "We can't stay here." Hershel argued. "We can't run." Glenn told.

Maggie has walked out of the room and Daphne could tell she was on-edge too. Once he saw his girlfriend walk out of the room, Glenn sighed in defeat of this argument.

"All right. We'll stay put. We're gonna defend this place. We're making a stand. Carl, you and I will go down to the tombs. We need to figure out where the breach is." Carl nodded, "You got it."