𝒙𝒙𝒊. inmates

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

           DREW DIXON JUST KEPT WALKING. Walking helped her out when she was going through something rough. She couldn't be a pilot again and fly her problems again, she had to walk, that was was the next best thing.

The woman had managed to escape with the little ones, Lizzie and Mika, her friend, Tyreese and baby Judith. Tyreese walked ahead with the baby and Drew kept behind with Lizzie and Mika.

"Where are we going?" Lizzie asked, looking at Drew. "Just a little farther, honey. Come on." Her attention turned back to Tyreese and Judith's crying.

A little later, it had gotten dark and they stopped for rest. Judith had started crying and Mika looked at Tyreese. "They're gonna hear her." She spoke to him and he turned to Drew, who looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"Drew..."

"I don't even know if they got out. And Daphne, she—" Drew was really worried that she wouldn't see Daryl or Daphne again. She was scared, but Drew was never scared. This was probably the first time in her life that she had been. But she just had to look on the bright side, she had to hope that they were alive.

"Hey, we'll find a safe place soon. We will." Tyreese assures her and Drew nods. Tyreese tries his best to comfort Judith, but she continues to cry. They all hear a rustling in the woods, which causes Mika to freak out and grab Tyreese's arm. "Walkers!"

Tyreese stands up. "Here, come on. Let's go. It's okay." The group run off and walk until sunrise. They didn't even waste any time resting, they just kept walking, exhausted and hungry.

"Look, grapes." Mika points. "Can we eat them?" Mika looks at the adults. "Yeah, they're good." Tyreese nods. "Go on, honey." Drew says.

Tyreese holds Judith up. "She's got a bomb." Drew says, noting that Judith pooped. "Lizzie, hand me a diaper." Drew says, looking at Lizzie.

As Drew changes the baby's diaper, it's followed by tons of tears from Judith. "Shh, I know, sweetie, I know. It's okay, Judy." Drew comforts as she changes the baby. Lizzie grabs the dirty diaper and tosses it somewhere in the woods.

Drew folds her diaper up and holds the baby, putting her back in her clothes. "It's okay, Judith. It's gonna be okay."

There's some rustling and Mika freaks out, grabbing Tyreese's hurt arm, this time. "They're coming!" She shouts. "Ah! I heard it, Mika!"

"Don't yell at her. She doesn't understand walkers." Lizzie tells, looking at Mika. "You're the one who doesn't understand them." Mika argues. "Hey, no arguing." Drew mothers, holding the baby. "Tyreese, go check out what that is."

Tyreese holds his hammer up and birds fly away and Drew looks back at the girls, only to realize that one of them are missing. "Mika? Mika!"

Tyreese and Lizzie run ahead and Drew grabs the baby, running after them, calling to Mika. She couldn't have gotten far. "Mika. Mica. Are you okay?" Tyreese finally finds the young girl, who's hiding behind a tree.