𝒙𝒊𝒊. arrow on the doorstep

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

        RICK, HERSHEL, DARYL AND DREW ALL LEFT TO GO MEET WITH THIS GOVERNOR. Daphne had to admit, she was nervous that something was gonna happen, but she understood why Daryl and Drew had to go.

She, Michonne, Maggie, Glenn, Carl, Beth, Carol and Merle all stayed in the prison, loading up their guns, ready to fight if they had to.

"Carl, come here." Glenn called and Carl went up to him and handed him a couple of guns. "You stash these at the loading dock. All right? Beth, put more up on the catwalk."

"If anyone gets pinned down, we need to make sure that they have plenty of ammo. I'll go work on the cage outside." Glenn informs the group.

"What we should be doing is loading some of this firepower in a truck and paying a visit to the Governor." Merle formed his own opinion and rolled her eyes. "We know where he is right now."

"Are you suggesting that we just go in and kill him?" Michonne questions. "Yeah, I am." He nods. "We told Rick and my dad that we'd stay put. Surely, that means something to you." Daphne told.

Merle shook his head, "I've changed my mind, sweetheart. Being on the sideline with my brother and sister out there ain't sitting right with me." She knew that there was no getting through to Merle at all. He always thought that he was very protective of Daryl and Drew.

"The three of them are right in the middle of it. No idea we're coming. They could get taken hostage or killed. A thousand things could go wrong. And they will." Before Carl walked out, he looked at Merle and glared, "My dad can take care of himself."

Merle looks at the boy as he walks away. "Sorry, son, but your dad's head could be on a pike real soon." He said and Daphne glared over at him. "Really?" She questioned. This didn't give him the right to talk his mouth off left and right.

"It's not just his dad, Daphy. Your dad and aunt, they could be dead right now. Just saying it like it is." Daphne rolls her eyes, "You know, sometimes, you can be a real asshole, Uncle Merle." She said.

"There's no stopping it. If it happens, it happens." Maggie then looked at Merle as she loaded a gun. "Don't say that to her. Or to Carl, either." When Drew left, she told Maggie to watch over Daphne and to make sure Merle didn't corrupt her mind when she was gone. Maggie kept her promise.

"It's not the right move. Not now. Can't take the risk of putting them in the crossfire. That's my decision. It's final." Glenn decided and everyone understood. Daphne walked away but not before glaring at her uncle one more time.