𝒍𝒙𝒗𝒊. dead or alive or

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

             THE ALEXANDRIANS HAD BEEN ON THEIR WAY TO THE HILLTOP. Daphne remained quiet and stuck in her thoughts as she walked. Everyone knew that she was having a hard time but they didn't know what she had lost.

They crossed through under the bridge and rushed as soon as the Saviors above left. They cut through the woods, Daphne beside her father, her aunt and Rosita.

A burnt walker came out of nowhere and Tara pulled her knife out. "I got it." She said. "I'll cover you." Dwight said and Tara pushed the walker right to him on purpose. "Tara!" Rosita shouts. "What? It got away. He can handle it." Tara told with no emotion. Dwight pushes the walker to the ground and stomps on its head, killing it.

"See?" Daphne could tell that Tara obviously wasn't enjoying the presence of Dwight. I mean, who could blame her? He killed her girlfriend. Daphne probably would've been just as pissed as her. But Daphne didn't want to deal with anything like this right now. In fact, she was annoyed with all of this. She just wanted to get to the Hilltop.

Sensing his daughter's annoyance and growing annoyed himself, Daryl looked at Tara. "Hey. Just keep 'em moving."

Daphne continued walking with her aunt and Tara and Dwight were ahead of them. "Hey," Drew spoke, looking at the girl. "You okay?" Daphne looks at her aunt and shrugs, "I'm just... I'm tired. Haven't gotten any sleep. I just wanna get to Hilltop. That's all." She continued to walk.

She followed beside her dad and looked behind as Drew stayed with everyone else so they could take a break." Daphne noticed that her father had continued walking. Rosita had stopped him and Daryl looked around for everyone.

"Where are they?" He asked. "They needed rest. They're exhausted. They haven't slept." Rosita told. "All right, 10 minutes. Then we keep goin'. I'm gonna go back, cover our tracks." Daryl told. "I'll go with you." Daphne said, starting to follow along.

"I have a question." Tara spoke up and everyone looked at her. "Is there a reason why he's still breathing?" She motioned to Dwight.

"Fight ain't over." Daryl told. "It is for him. I'm done waiting." Tara wanted the vengeance.

Daryl looked at Daphne, who had a lost expression on her face. She felt numb to everything and it didn't feel real. She kept looking behind her, wanting Carl to be right there. But he wasn't. And he was never going to again. Daryl didn't want her feel anymore pain. He just wanted to take it all away. "Not now. Not yet."

With that, Daryl and Daphne began to walk off and Rosita looks at Tara. "He's right. Dwight could have an angle we don't know about. He could help. He wants to. Can't give that up yet."