𝒙𝒊. clear

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

RICK, MICHONNE, CARL AND DAPHNE ALL STAYED SILENT IN THE CAR AS THEY DROVE DOWN THE ROAD. Michonne was behind the wheel, Rick was in the passenger's seat and Carl and Daphne were in the backseat.

They were heading to town. Daphne got distracted from counting trees and looked over as a guy with a big backpack was coming and pleading for help.

"Hey! Hey! Slow down! Slow down! Slow— I'm begging you! No! Please!" Daphne and Carl look behind them as they left the guy behind.

They had landed down the highway with abandoned and flipped over cars. They came to an abrupt stop and Daphne looked over at Michonne and could hear the wheel spinning outside. They were stuck.

Walkers came out of nowhere, surrounding the car and Daphne sighs, looking around as the walkers were at every window. "Cover your ears." Rick said, looking at Daphne and Carl and they both covered their ears as a large gunshot ran out.

After the mishap with the walkers, the quartet had gotten out of the car and checked the wheel and saw that it was stuck in mud. Rick scrounged around for something they could use to get the wheel out from under the mud.

"Yeah, this'll work." Rick said, pulling a shirt out and Michonne puts her katana back in its holder. "Tell me when." Michonne and Daphne had both gotten into the car.

Daphne kept a close on eye on Rick and Carl. She knew that her dad and aunt trusted both of them but Daphne still had her doubts. The way Carl glared at her and Michonne whenever they were around. Maybe he had his doubts just as much as Daphne did. She had to get to know them if she was going to be living with these people. Michonne, too. Her thoughts were interrupted when the guy from before had come around the corner up the road and tried to stop them again.

Rick taps the back of the car and Michonne starts the car and the wheel comes cleanly through and Rick and Carl get in the car and they drive off once more.

They finally made their way through town. They needed to make this run to find more weapons to defeat this governor. They walked through the police station and what looked to be a locker room that held the weapons.

Once Rick saw the weapons were gone, he felt defeated. This was their one chance to actually find weapons. He kicked the wall, making Daphne flinch a bit.

"You got any other police stations in town?" Michonne asked, picking up a bullet from the ground. "I was the police here. Me and a few other guys. It ain't a big town. There's other places to check. May not have as many guns as were in here, but—"