𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒊𝒊. start to finish

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

      "OH, SHIT!" Daphne Dixon cursed as she ran with Carl once the walls fell down. They had noticed the walkers coming in at every entrance. Daphne and Carl had spotted Michonne, Ron and Gabriel and Daphne started to kill walkers in sight, along with Michonne.

They had spotted Rick holding onto Deanna as blood was running down her pant leg. "Rick!" Michonne called. "Good, you're safe. Come on!" Rick shouted as they made it through the street.

Walkers started to surround the group when Jessie had started to shoot at them from a distance. "Come on, I have Judith!" She shouted. Carl and Daphne ran ahead and entered inside the house quickly.

Rick and Michonne had a hold on an injured Deanna and made their way through the house. They settled Deanna in a bedroom and Carl had tried quieting Judith but it wasn't working. Daphne had taken the liberty to try quieting her down herself.

"Daphne," The girl had turned around to Rick, giving him all of her attention. "Yeah?" She asked. "Go help Michonne with Deanna." Daphne nodded, handing Carl Judith. She rushed towards the room and she started to help Michonne with the blood Deanna had on her. She looked weak, almost.

For a couple of minutes, things quieted down. The only thing you could hear were the walkers and Sam's music in the other room.

Rick had walked into the room. "How is she?" He asked. "No offense to Michonne or Daphne, but whatever they're doing hurts like a son of a bitch." Deanna commented making Daphne chuckle a bit. "I just finished with the leg." She said. "I'm working on the torso. That seems to be the last of it--" Daphne stopped herself and removed her tissue and had seen a blood-filled bite on Deanna's hip.

Rick and Michonne had both noticed and Daphne looked over at the both of them as she backed away a bit and Deanna looked down at her hip, seeing the bite herself. Deanna looked up at Rick and then up at the ceiling.

"Well... shit." Was all she said.

After about thirty minutes, Daphne had decided to go and look for Carl. She made her way downstairs and could hear things cluttering. It sounded like fighting. Daphne furrowed her eyebrows and holds her gun that on her holster. She could hear people fighting.

"Carl?" She called. Daphne heard more fighting. "Carl? Ron? Guys! Come on! Open the door!" She assumed after hearing the grunts.

She could hear the glass breaking and that was enough to get Rick and Jessie downstairs. "What's going on?!" Rick questioned. "Carl and Ron! I-I don't know what's going on!" Daphne told as she kept banging on the door. Rick and Jessie decided to join and started hitting the door, calling after the their sons.

"Carl!"

"Ron!"

"Carl, open the damn door!" Daphne shouted.
Jessie yelled, "Ron, open the door right now!" "Back up." Rick said and both Daphne and Jessie backed up away from the door as Rick pulled out his axe and started to slam his axe at the lock. It started to work and the door opened.