𝒙𝒍𝒊. now

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AFTER THE INCIDENT OF THE PEOPLE THAT CAME OVER THE WALLS, MICHONNE, DREW, BEN AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS HAD GOTTEN BACK. Daryl, Sasha, Michael and Abraham had been gone for a little while but should be back soon. Michonne had informed Maggie about Glenn and Nicholas and no one had heard from him. Everyone now assumed that maybe they didn't make it.

As Michonne was explaining what happened out there to Maggie, Daphne, Rosita and Tara, Rick started yelling outside the gates to open them.

Michonne immediately rushes to the gates and everyone could see the large herd outside following behind Rick. There must've been hundreds of them. After lifting Rick, Michonne made sure that the gates were shut.

The Alexandrians had made their way to the gate, investigating what was going on. Carl joined Daphne, questioning what was going on.

"You can hear it," Rick spoke, approaching the large group. "Some of you saw it. They got back here, half of them. Still enough to surround us 20 deep. Look, I know you're scared. You haven't seen anything like this. You haven't been through anything like this. But we're safe for now. The panel the truck hit seems intact. We reinforced it just in case. Either way, the wall's gonna hold together. Can you?"

"The others, they're gonna be back. They're gonna be back. Daryl, Abraham, Sasha and Michael, they have vehicles. They're gonna lead 'em away, just like the others." Debbie and Daphne nodding, knowing their fathers were gonna make it.

"And Glenn and Nicholas are gonna walk back through the front gate after. They know what they're doing, and we know what we need to do. We keep noise to a minimum. Pull our blinds at night. Even better, keep the lights out. We'll try to make this place as quiet as a graveyard, see if they move on." Rick suggested to everyone. "This place is a graveyard." Francine replies.

"The quarry broke open and those walkers were heading this way," Aaron began. "All of them. The plan that Rick put into place stopped that from happening. He got half of them away. I was out there recruiting with Daryl. I wanted to try to get into a cannery and scavenge, and Daryl wanted to keep looking for people. We did what I wanted... and we wound up in a trap set by those people. And I lost my pack. They must've followed our tracks. Those people who attacked us... they found their way back here because of me." Aaron was taking the blame. Daphne looks to the ground. She felt bad for the people that lost their family members. A millions thoughts ran in her head. She worried for Glenn, her dad, Debbie's dad, Sasha, Abraham. She worried and there was nothing she could do.

"There'll be more to talk about." Rick told. Daphne looked over Deanna walking away and Ben tries calling for his mother, who doesn't listen and keeps walking.

"You're just gonna give up?" Daphne spoke. Deanna was supposed to be a leader. Daphne got it, she just lost her husband and she understood how hard it must've been. But she needed to stop the bullshit and just lead these people, they were scared and she wasn't gonna do anything about it?