𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the other side

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

           ONCE SHE FOUND OUT ROSITA AND MICHAEL WERE GOING DOWN TO HILLTOP, DAPHNE JUST HAD TO GO WITH. It had only been a few days and Ben and Drew got back to Alexandria and Debbie remained at Hilltop.

Daphne had told Carl that she would be back soon and she swore to it. Carl didn't like the idea of them being separated, but it would only be just a few days, so she knew he could survive that.

Rosita, Michael and Daphne all took a vehicle and walked the rest of the way up to the gates. Daphne looked to the two and walked away from them once she saw Enid beside some crops, helping them grow.

Daphne walked over to her and greeted her and the two hugged. "Where's Maggie?" Daphne asked, pulling away. "Maggie's talking to Jesus. They're in the trailer." Daphne nodded, "Alright, I'll leave them alone." She laughed.

"Also, your dad's here. He got here last night." Enid decided to tell Daphne. The girl shrugged, knowing he wasn't gonna stay at Kingdom. I mean, she didn't blame him. He hated it the minute he got there. "I don't blame him. He doesn't really stay in one place." Daphne told.

Enid stares at the girl and Daphne looked down at the crops. "You need some help?" She asked her and Enid nods, "Yeah, we could use some help."

Daphne had been helping Enid out for twenty minutes, at least and Enid spoke, "Hey, Daphne?" Enid asked. "Yeah?" Daphne asked.

"There's something I want to tell you—"

"Daphne?"

The girl turned and smiled to Maggie, coming towards her with Jesus. Daphne greeted Maggie with a hug. "What are you doing here?" Maggie asked, smiling at the girl. "Uh, figured you needed some help around here." Daphne told. "That's sweet of you, we do need some help with training. Maybe later, you can come and help." Daphne nods, "Yeah, sounds good."

"Come on, you're staying here for a couple of days, right?" Jesus asked. Daphne shrugged, "Yeah, I guess." Jesus nods to the girl,  "There's room in the trailer."

She, Jesus and Enid all headed down to the trailer that hadn't been very far and had seen Sasha with a book. She looked guilty. "I was... looking for something to read the other day." She plopped the book on the couch.

Jesus smiles at her. "You can have the bullets. I didn't know you had a gun." Sasha shook her head. "I didn't. I do now." Daphne looked at the scene, confused. What happened?

"Sasha, don't go -- not yet." Jesus looks at Sasha and realized something. "Rosita and Michael didn't come here to train people. You're going after Negan." Daphne looks at Jesus and blinks. "What?" She questions.