𝒍𝒙. the first day of the rest of your life

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

DAPHNE SWUNG AT DWIGHT'S NOSE AND GOT A GOOD KICK IN THE BALLS ONCE DWIGHT WENT ON HIS KNEES. He knew he deserved it. Daphne shook her hand out of pain and glared at the man.

"Should've pulled the trigger when I had the chance, you son of a bitch. Oh, and that nutshot? That was for holding a crossbow to my boyfriend's head." Daphne told.

Rick pushes Daphne away and Michonne grabs onto the girl's arm as Rick's gun is still pointed at Dwight's head. The man spits up blood and looks at Rick.

"Why?" Rick questioned, looking at the man.
Dwight looks at Rick. "'Cause I want it stopped. I want Negan dead." He stated. "So why don't you kill him?"

"Can't just be me. They're all Negan." Tara stepped forward to him and looked down at him. "That girl you murdered... she had a name. Her name was Denise, and she was a doctor. And she helped people."

Dwight looks at the ground and then back at Tara and says: "I wasn't aiming for her." That was enough to make Daryl prop him and attack him, holding a knife right at his eye. Drew stepped forward but Rick held her back.

"Do it. Do it." Tara persuades. "Dad, do it." Daphne encourages along with Tara. Dwight looks at Daryl. "You wanna end it this way... you go ahead. I'm sorry. I am. I know you want to."

"He could just be here to see if you were here." Rick told. "We can't trust him." Michonne agreed. Dwight looks right into Daryl's eyes and Daphne's father is tempted to drive his knife at the base of his skull.

"He owned me. But not anymore. What I did, I was doing it for someone else. She just got away. So now I'm here. So are you because of her."

Tara just wanted Daryl to kill Dwight right then and there. "Daryl. Daryl, you knew her."

"Negan trusts me," Dwight continued. "We work together, we can stop him. You knew me then, and you know me now. You know I'm not lying. I'm not."

"For all we know, you could be." Daphne spoke. "Yeah, you better wise up, asshole. I could put a bullet in your head right now if I wanted to. Try something, see what happens." Michael told. 

"Do it, Daryl. Do it!" Tara tried. Drew stood next to her brother and glared at Dwight.

Rosita spoke up. "They have Sasha, if she's even alive." Jesus looks at the woman. "Why didn't you say something? He could be our only chance to get her back."

"Because I don't trust him. But I trust Daryl." Rosita told. "She went in herself. Didn't come back out." Michael added.

"Negan's coming soon. Tomorrow. Three trucks probably." Dwight informed. "Saviors and him. I can slow them down, bring some trees down in the road, buy a little time for you guys to get ready. If you can take them out, that's where we start. You kill them, I'll radio back to the Sanctuary."