𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. them

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

            EVERYTHING HAD GONE TO SHIT FOR THE GROUP IN JUST THREE WEEKS. In the hospital that Beth was in, she met a boy named Noah. He ended up coming into the group and said he wanted to go back to Atlanta, where his family was.

So, Rick, Michonne, Glenn and Tyreese went with him, but it had ended with Tyreese getting bitten in the arm. They had amputated his arm, but he didn't survive. He died from the blood loss.

The minute Drew found out, she held in her tears but once she was alone, she let it all out. Daphne knew she did. And Sasha, she was the same way.

They were back on the road, searching for water and food and shelter and unfortunately, none of them had found any of those things at all.

Their car had finally ran out of gas, causing the group to walk in the hot, steaming sun. They all moved slowly like walkers and there was a herd behind them, but they did nothing. They waited. Daphne could tell that everyone was at their weakest right now, considering.

Daphne walked beside Carl, tying her flannel around her waist and she kept her eyes down, looking down at her tired feet. She hadn't gone this long without a shower or water at all, for that matter. Her hair was knotted up and fell to each side of her shoulder. Her fingernails had dirt underneath them and all she wished for was a toothbrush.

"You alright?" Carl spoke from beside her and Daphne looked at him and shrugged. She looked ahead at her aunt, who remained silent. Her father had gone off with Carol to scavenge for some water and he made sure Daphne knew. They hadn't spoken about what occurred three weeks ago.

"I would kill for a drink of water right now." Daphne spoke, her voice a little hoarse. "I would, too." Carl told. "I gave Maggie that music box you said she might like. She liked it." Carl told and Daphne nodded. "Are you okay?" She asked him. "I'm trying to be." He shrugged and Daphne understood.

A little while later when the sun shifted, the heard started to get just a bit closer. Drew, Michonne and Sasha were at the back of the group when Sasha spoke. "We can take 'em." She told. Drew turned around at the herd and Michonne spoke. "Rick's right. We barely have anything left. No use in spending it all now."

"I can take 'em." She told. Both Michonne and Drew could tell that Sasha was angry about what happened. She wanted to take her anger out. Drew looked to Sasha.

"Your brother was pissed, too, after what he lost. But it made him stupid." Drew told. Sasha turned to Drew. "We are not the same. We never were." Sasha told. "I know that," Drew told. "But it's still the same. It just is." Sasha began to walk towards the group and Michonne and Drew looked at one another and then walked towards the group.

Drew knew that she had to make it, not just everybody else or the people that died, but for herself as well. For now, it was gonna be hard, as it was when you just lost someone you cared so much about. But she had to keep going. She had to keep walking.