𝒍𝒊𝒊. the day will come when you won't be

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

         THE END OF THE BAT POINTED TOWARDS ABRAHAM ONCE NEGAN WAS FINISHED. Daphne's eyes widened and she let out a sob as Abraham stood tall and accepted his fate.

"Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father, and then we'll start." As Negan spoke, Abraham puts out a peace-sign aiming it towards both Sasha and Daphne.

"You can breathe. You can blink. You can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that." Suddenly, Negan slammed his bat on Abraham's head and Daphne closes her eyes and then looks at the man as he takes it.

"Oh! Look at that! Taking it like a champ!" Negan told, looking at Abraham. "Suck... my... nuts." Abraham let out and Negan slams his bat on Abraham's head once more and continues swinging.

Daphne closes her eyes and cries. This can't be happening. There's no way this is happening. Daphne thought. I'm just dreaming. I have to be dreaming. Daphne could hear the severe blows on Abraham's skull and she couldn't believe this was happening.

She'll never get to speak to Abraham again, call him 'G.I. Joe' again. She'll never hear him call her 'Scout' again. This wasn't real. This couldn't have been the end for him. Daphne's thoughts ran in her head.

Suddenly, Negan had finished with his beating of Abraham and Daphne felt sick to her stomach and she sat on the ground and cried the hardest she had ever cried. She had never been this scared in her life.

"Did you hear that?" Negan chuckles to himself. "He said, 'Suck my nuts.' Phew." He laughs and looked at his bat, the blood on every surface. Daphne glared at Negan and tears streamed down her face in terror.

"Oh, my goodness! Look at this!" He swing his bat and blood splattered on the group, only droplets. "You guys, look at my dirty girl!" Negan walked towards Rosita, holding his bloodied bat towards her. "Sweetheart... Lay your eyes on this."

Rosita's eyes remained on Abraham's corpse and she had been as terrified as everyone there. Daphne cried and grabbed onto Carl's hand tightly.

"Oh, damn." Negan looks towards Abraham's dead body and then back at Rosita. "Were you -- Were you together? That sucks." Daphne hated Negan. She wanted to beat him to death with a bat next. He deserved it. He killed Abraham. She held back.

"But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all this. Red -- and hell, he was, is, and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So take...a damn look." Negan holds his bat towards Rosita's face. "Take a damn look!" He yells and Daphne looks up as she hears grunting and saw that Daphne's own father punched Negan in the face.