25- Rishi's Secret

It was safe to say that I was lost. I already knew that but the fear and realization got more intense when I rounded towards the same wall, painting for the third time.

I was trying to search for my fourth class and ended up here. For all the other classes, I had atleast one of my friends with me, but for the fourth lecture, I was alone.

Tanya, Nikhil and Riya had their lecture on the total opposite side of my class. Hence, they couldn't come to drop me off, or else they would have got 15-20 minutes late.

However, they had given me the directions, but being the most Intelligent person I am(note the sarcasm), I forgot the route. Now I couldn't even find any student in this hallway to ask for correct direction.

Praying that atleast this time, I would get somewhere, I started moving forward. This college could even beat the hardest and most difficult maze in the world.

While roaming around the desserted hallway, I heard some hushed whispers of someone. My scared heart that was beating frantically because of fear, started jumping out of excitement.

'Finally!' I thought with a smile. There was someone here, now I could ask him/her about directions and get out of this stupid hallway.

I moved speedily towards the source of the voice.

As I kept walking closer, the voices became clearer. I was more relieved when I came to know that one of them was Rishi.

It would have been awkward to face a stranger and ask them to help me.

Smiling happily, I moved towards him only to stop short when I heard his next sentence.

"I love you..I love you so much", he spoke, his voice filled with emotion.

I was flabbergasted but this news only increased my excitement even further and I walked quickly to see who my future sister-in-law was.

My eyes widened when I saw the person, Rishi was standing with.

"Rishi", I whispered his name in shock, upon seeing him standing with another guy.

Hearing me, both of them looked at me like a deer caught in a head light.

"Tri..Trisha how much did you hear?" Rishi asked worriedly.

"Can't you see the look on her face?She heard everything. What are we going to do? She is going to tell everyone and we will be outcasted. You know news spreads around here like a fire", the other guy started rambling in fear.

"Woah! wait! Cool down a bit", I interrupted his ramblings, trying to get hold of the situation.

Both the guys were on the verge of crying.

"Rishi I.." I started but he interrupted me.

"Please give us a chance, please try to be open minded. I beg of you please please don't tell anyone about this", he started pleading with folding hands, resorting to beg.

He pleaded continuously to me, while the other guy stood there crying, not saying anything and staring at the ground with his head bowed for the entire time.

Throughout my stay here, I had never seen Rishi like this. He was always the funny, caring and smiling one.

I couldn't see him like this and gave him a tight hug.

"There's nothing wrong if you are in love with a guy. You don't have to hide it. If people can't accept what you are then you are better off without such people", I spoke after breaking the hug.

Both of them stole glances at each other, communicating through their eyes.

"I think you shouldn't hide this from everyone", I said

Looking at their alarmed faces, I continued to say further, "That's just my suggestion but don't worry, I won't be the one to tell anyone. It's your call to make, do it whenever you feel ready."

"Thank you,thank you so much", the other guy said, finally smiling through his tear stained face.

"Now enough of this, atleast introduce me to my brother-in-law", I told Rishi wiggling my eyebrows.

"I am Manav, Rishi and I are in the same year", the guy, I mean Manav introduced himself forwarding his hand.

"I am Trisha, this idiot's sister", I informed, shaking his hand and pointing towards Rishi while saying idiot.

"Now, if everything is sorted can you show me where my class is? I am kinda lost", I asked Rishi sheepishly.

Both of them shook their heads chuckling when they found out the reason about me being in this deserted hallway.

********

Don't forget to click the star button if you enjoyed this chapter.

New BeginningsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara