30- Joy of being Identical Twins

After my numerous attempts to call the twins and searching them, I came to a stop at a nearby pillar.

'Argh', I yelled out in frustration. How was I going to find them in this maze which people called college, if they didn't pick up my calls?

I was about to give up when I finally found Raghav. He was walking in brisk pace, looking angry as hell. It was obvious that twins would have lost their temper after seeing the video.

"Raghav", I shouted his name to stop him and ran towards him.

"Finally!! I called both of you so many times. I know you were angry with me but it could have been an emergency, you should have picked up my calls", I lectured him.

"Umm...Actually...", he started but I didn't let him finish, firing another set of questions.

"By the way, where is Rishi? Was he not with you when you received the video? He would be so heartbroken. Let's go and find him".

I took hold of his arm and started taking him with me to find Rishi but he stopped me by pulling my hand with a force, so I came to an abrupt stop.

I was going to give him an earful for stopping me like that but before I could speak, he gave me an explanation.

"Rishi was with me when we got the video. Mom came to pick him up, he left with her".

"Why did you leave him alone? You should have gone with him. Doesn't matter, we will go now, come", I said moving forward towards the entrance and I was again stopped by the same method.

I gave him an annoyed look upon being stopped again but waited for him to explain.

"Rishi needs Mom right now, they have a different kind of bonding. Plus you need to attend your lectures, You have only attended 3-4 lectures in these three days", he said looking at me in disappointment for missing lectures.

"2 lectures", I corrected in a low voice, which he thankfully didn't hear.

"Alright. I need to attend the classes, but atleast you should have gone with them", I spoke,  wondering why didn't  he go with Rishi as I have always seen them attached to hip.

"God! So many questions", he exclaimed, making fun of me.

"If I had gone with them, who would have beat the crap out of Manav and teach him a lesson?" he answered in a questioning manner.

"You can't do that. Even though he deserves it, you will get into trouble. But he deserves some punishment. How will we destroy their evil smirks and make them cry?" I stopped Raghav from getting into a problem.

Rishi was already suffering, we couldn't handle Raghav also getting into trouble.

"Oh, they will be destroyed, I have a plan", Raghav said with a smirk.

"And after that we are going to make up to you for our blunder. Rishi and I will do anything to gain your forgiveness for not trusting you and accusing you", he said sincerely.

"There's no need for that, I understand why Rishi would have come to that conclusion. A little trust in me would have been nice but right now, we need to focus on destroying Manav. What's your plan?" I asked him at the end excitingly rubbing my hands.

He smiled sadly and said, "There is a need. You didn't deserve the accusation. We hurt you so much, didn't we? I promise, it won't happen next time".

"Alright, alright. You can make up to me later but can you tell me the plan first. I am dying with curiosity", I said, impatiently.

He shook his head, smiling at my eagerness.

"He wanted to take away Rishi's happiness, right? He wanted Rishi to lose his smile. Think how devasted he would be, when everyone will find Rishi still smiling and cheerful tomorrow. His whole planning and efforts would go down in drain", Raghav relayed his plan with a smirk.

"How can you expect Rishi to be cheerful, when he is heartbroken?" I asked him incredulously.

His plan was nice but Rishi wasn't in a condition to put that plan in action.

He playfully flicked my forehead and said, "Rishi can't but I can".

"Huh?" I looked at him with confusion.

He sighed looking at my confused face but then elaborated.

"We are going to play the game, we played in childhood. Rishi will become Raghav and Raghav will become Rishi.

"I will act cheerful and Rishi wouldn't have to do anything as no one would really care to look for Raghav's mood".

"Joy of being Identical twins", came Tanya's comment from behind.

We both turned to see her walking towards us. She was already at a close distance, so it didn't took much time for her to join us.

Raghav smirked at her choice of words.

"You heard everything?" I asked her.

"Nope, only the plan. When you left for searching the twins, I followed you but I lost you in the middle. Few minutes ago, I saw you standing with Raghav from a distance, so I came here. I only heard the last part as that was the time, I reached", Tanya explained.

"Gosh!! You don't have to give an whole essay", Raghav taunted.

Tanya gave him a stink eye in return, not bothering to comment on his words.

"Are you done talking? I can't stand his presence", Tanya asked me, looking eager to leave.

"Like I can stand yours", Raghav fought back.

"But I agree. You should leave Trisha. Your lectures must have started", Raghav said, looking at his watch.

I nodded. Waving him bye, I left with Tanya.

********

Don't forget to click the star button if you enjoyed this chapter.