52- Life is still beautiful

Just like the other two days, I was in the braille class. Having already done with my breakfast, I reached the class early than Rishi who had just woke up and was frantically trying to get ready before the class started.

Having selected different things to do, twins and I saw each other rarely in these two days. While I got to meet Rishi in this class atleast, Raghav and I directly came face to face during dinner.

"Ha!! I reached before time", Rishi boasted and sat beside my seat with a huff.

"Yeah, you reached a second before the class started", I rolled my eyes at him as the teacher entered the class.

Even though all the students sat together in this class for Braille lessons, everyone was learning different things. Either because we joined at different dates or because of our learning pace.

No wonder so many volunteers were needed to help. How could a single teacher teach everyone different set of things at a single time?

"Hello. You two are learning alphabets, right? Open the page of the letter you last learned. Teacher will be soon here to show you the next letter", a volunteer told us and went ahead to look at other students.

"Which letter are you learning?" Rishi asked while opening the book they provided us.

"G. What about you?" I questioned back.

"Woah! You are learning fast. I am still at B", Rishi exclaimed in shock.

"Unlike you, who is attending so many classes and learning everything, I have only this class to learn. So I have more time to practice", I answered with a snort.

He was praising while he was the one who learned so much in these two days.

"Aren't you busy watching Samar?" he asked, making my eyes go wide.

"What....What are you talking about?" I stammered, my heart beating fast because of the fright.

"Don't even try to act oblivious. Everyone knows about you and Samar", he deadpanned.

Before I could speak more, teacher came near us.

After showing us the letters we needed to work on, she left but not before scolding us.

"I am not going to tell you to stop talking but atleast be mindful of other students and talk in a low voice".

"Sorry", we both muttered and looked quietly at our book until she was gone.

"What do you mean by everyone knows? Who all are included in everyone?" I asked in a low voice, not having courage to wait till the class got over.

"Everyone means everyone. That was the reason why Dad didn't want to send you alone and also why Mom asked you to bring Raghav with you", he answered, giving me another shock.

"Why didn't they confront me?" I asked, still not getting over the topic.

"Well you aren't in a relationship yet. Plus they had a talk with Samar and he promised to never cross limits. Having been in love themselves, they understand and the fact they already love Samar also helps", he responded with a chuckle.

"Samar never told me about this", I commented, feeling embarrassed to see him later.

"Because of this", he said pointing to my embarrassed look.

"He knows you too well. He knew you would be embarrassed so didn't tell you anything and even requested Mom-Dad to not say anything to you. Now shut up and let me concentrate", Rishi diverted his attention towards the letters.

As much as I was embarrassed, I was also happy to have someone who cared so much that he knew how would I react and acted accordingly.

Few minutes had passed by, when Rishi chuckled out of nowhere.

"What happened now?" I raised my eyebrows at his sudden amusement.

"Raghav was sent here to keep an eye on you and what he is doing? Did you see him with the volunteer, he is paired with?" Rishi asked, his eyes full of mirth.

"The same volunteer who greeted us on the first day, right? I saw them day before yesterday when we went to the kids building. What about it?" I asked confused as to where he was going on with this.

"Did you notice his behaviour around her?" he asked another question, instead of directly revealing what he wanted to say.

"No, why? Was he rude or aloof with her?" I asked and received a snort in response.

"It wouldn't have been a surprise if that was the case. Notice them closely and you will understand what I am saying", speaking this he ended the conversation, leaving me bubbling with curiosity.

                          ~~~•~~~

Three more days passed by and today was the weekend. Everyone was mingling around and enjoying. The whole day was passed by playing games, having fun.

Right now, everyone was gathered around a bonfire. Swati Aunty left our side to talk with few other parents.

Samar and I sat, holding hands talking about random things.

Across us, I saw Rishi laughing and enjoying with his new friends.

"We did a good thing by bringing Rishi here. It feels so good to see Rishi laughing and enjoying again", I shared my thoughts with Samar.

"Yeah, that one incident had caused so much damage to him. Hope this trip brings the old Rishi back", Samar responded, showing his care for him.

"I came here to know your different behaviour but along with that, I also got to know about Raghav's different sides as well", I commented, looking at him dancing with Naina.

"Huh?" Samar spoke unintelligently.

"I thought Rishi and I were the only ones who got the privilege of seeing Raghav pranking and laughing as he was so serious with others.

But seeing him with Naina has astonished me. I have never seen Raghav so carefree", I commented.

"As they both spent a lot of time together while volunteering, they must have got closer", Samar responded.

We talked, joked and even danced (though we were very bad at it) and enjoyed this moments.

Holding his hand and looking at everyone having wide smiles on their face, life never seemed so beautiful before.

********

Don't forget to click the star button if you enjoyed this chapter.