-FIRST-

"Come on Jack! This is grade 12! Don't wanna be lazy this year do you?".
Lazy? No! *sarcastically*
Maybe I am lazy at school, mom surly knows.
"Jackson Richardson! Come down here right now!".
No mom! Not my full name!*sarcastically*
Mom thinks if she calls me by my full name, I will react immediately.
I jumped out of my bed shaking my sleepiness off, then rolled my eyes and groaned.
After I took a shower, I wore my white shirt and the black jacket with the ordinary jeans. I never wanna look too 'posh' or too 'uncared', just normal.
I rushed down stairs and shoved a pancake in my mouth and grabbed a can of coke.
Sliding on the kitchen floor, I took my phone and car keys. I glanced at my watch, it was already 8:22, I'm gonna be late.
"Jack! You're late! Unbelievable..." Mom expressed and sighed.
"Mom don't worry, lessons start 8:30, which is in..." I replied and looked at my watch. "5 minutes!" I completed.
I quickly put everything into my pocket and took one strap of my bag and opened the door, and ran towards my car.
As I got in, I threw everything on the seat beside me, and closed the door.
I started the engine and stepped on the pedal, fast but careful.
I parked my car next to Pete's car, near the gates, it took a while to find an empty spot.
Getting out of the car I noticed a girl running to the gates, she's late too.
When I grabbed my stuff, I sprinted through the gates, through the hallway.
This is my 189th time being late! Yes, I have counted, (not really, it was on my report).
I suddenly felt the movement stopping, and saw the girl I've seen with her books on the floor, and my bag open with everything fallen out...
I groaned and stood up with my stuff and stared at the girl as she was picking up her things.
"I'm so sorry, I was in a rush..." She apologized.
"I'll forgive you this time, blondie" I snickered, and smirked .
She watched me with wide eyes and one eye brow raised while slowly standing up.
"If I'm a 'blondie', what are you?" She said. This newbie is sassy.
I ignored and walked away looking at my schedule, I had algebra first.
I started walking faster while scanning for a clock, I found one and it showed that it was 8:49.
I started jogging after knowing that I'm TOO late.
As I opened the classroom door, all eyes went on me, it was really awkward as I walked slowly to an empty seat.
"Aha, Mr. Richardson, you're late?" Mr. Stewart said.
I looked at him and smiled, ashamed and unhappy. I sighed.
"Well, Jackson, I seem not to be able to find your name on the list, are you sure that you have algebra?" Mr. Stewart asked.
I looked at him in confusion, and searched for my schedule and saw that it DID say that I had algebra.
I reached my schedule, stood up and went to the teachers desk and gave him my schedule proudly.
He scanned the paper and smiled, and started to giggle, and the giggle turned into a quite laugh.
"Sorry, this seems to be Emma Williams' Schedule, that's what it says at the bottom. This is not yours" he explained.
The schedule must be the girl's I bumped into.
He kept staring at the schedule. I then snatched it off him, he looked at me with both his eye brows raised, I hate it when he does that.
I sat down and sighed, waiting for the lesson to finish.
****
After that happened, the lesson finished, it seemed like hours.
I got out of the class before anyone else and walked through the high school teenagers traffic jam.
I was desperate to find Emma and get my schedule back, she's probably looking for me too.
When I finally got out of the crowd, I turned my head right, then left, and back.
I couldn't find Emma anywhere! How am I supposed to go to my next class now? I'm so unlucky today!
I found a group of girls and thought I should ask about Emma, that's the only thing I can do.
" Err, excuse me...? Ladies?" I politely spoke.
They looked at me and shrieked, and immediately covered my ears.
"O--M--G!!! Did Jack just speak to me?" One of them said.
"No! He spoke to me!" Another one said.
This is getting creepy...
I started walking backwards and left them girls to argue.
When I wanted to turn around, I bumped into her, Emma.
"Finally! I was looking for you everywhere! Well, not for you, for my schedule!" Emma said.
"Just give me my schedule and I'll give you yours, 'blondie'" I said while smirking, and emphasizing on the word 'blondie'.
She groaned and gave me my schedule when I gave hers.
When I scanned my schedule, I got really mad.
"WHAT?? I missed the best lesson ever!" I yelled.
"You mean history?" She asked.
"Yeah! Mrs. Green lets ME do what I want! Even skip classes!" I replied.
She looked at me confused.
"Well, we now both have P.E." She said changing the topic.
We BOTH have physical education? At least I get to annoy that newbie.
*****
Wow! P.E. was great after all! Sassy girl got embarrassed badly!
"If this happens again Richardson, you will wish that you haven't met me..." Emma snapped.
She's, scaring me? I'm laughing so hard right now, so hard that I am literally on the floor.