004

I was woken up the next morning by Maria Polibio

I was woken up the next morning by Maria Polibio. She was truly one of the kindest women I've ever met and she made me feel so much more at home in their house.

"Isla" she gentle shook my arm. "Hunny"

I blinked a few times before I sat up against the bed frame.
She gently sat down next to me on the edge of my bed. "Did you sleep good, you look tired?" She sweetly asked.
I gave a small smile before nodding.
"Yeah, just a bit jet lagged"

"Oh alright hun" she got up before saying something again. "You're going to meet up with your contact persons today"

She picked up some of Mattias clothes laying on the floor. "They volunteered to show you around the town before school starts next week. They'll come pick you up at 11" She finished off, walking up the stairs.

I got up and ready for the day. I choose a basic outfit consisting of a navy nike sweater and some ripped jeans. I paired it off with my white reeboks.

The clock were 10.43 when I walked out of the bathroom and almost stumbled into Mattia.
"I'm sorr-" I didn't have time to finish before he just walked by me and into the now empty bathroom.

He sure isn't very friendly.

I walked up the stairs and waited for another ten minutes before I heard a car pull into the driveway.
I said my goodbyes to Luca and Maria before heading out the door, revealing a black Range Rover parked in front of the house.

Two girls were standing in front of it, huge smiles on their lips.
"Hiiiii" the black haired girl exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hi" I said before hugging the other one.
"I'm Isla" i said as we all got into the car, them in the front and me in the backseat.

"We know silly" the blonde haired girl announced as she put on my seatbelt.
"I'm Erin. I live just a few blocks away!"

"And I'm Amina! We're your contact persons" The other one said from behind the wheel.

They were extremely pretty, both of them.
"I would more call us the girls you would want to hang with cuz we're not toxic and actually are nice persons" Erin finished off.
I couldn't help but chuckle a little at this, but they did seem very sweet though.

We rolled into the parking lot of my new school, Passaic Valley High.

"So this is going to be your locker, please don't forget the number" Amina announced as we stopped in the middle of the empty hallway.
I quickly mesmerised the number, 268, before we walked further into the school.

The girls showed me a few of the classrooms, cafeteria and toilets before we headed outside into the hot summer day.

"Do you plan on doing any sports?" Erin asked as we stepped onto the field.