006

Waking up at 5am was annoying as fuck

Waking up at 5am was annoying as fuck. Luckily my friends back home were awake, so I had time to text all of them.
God i missed them, and I haven't even been away for a week.

A few hours passed and the sun started to rise. A few strands of sunlight shone through the small cellar windows, on of them hitting Mattias face, making him groan.

I decided to go take a shower so I could drown some of the time. I spent an hour getting ready before picking out a bikini for the day and put on an outfit on top of it.

Mattia had woken up now and were slowly getting ready too.
I was doing my bed when a tap on one of the windows made me jump in shock.
I turned around to see Kairi, signalling that the others were here.

I got out through the window and followed him to one of the cars.

The drive weren't too long, maybe about 20'minutes or so before we rolled into a parking lot made of gravel, as soon as we stepped out the dust flew upon us.

The others showed me the way to the lake, which was truly beautiful. We settled at a wooden pier, which surprisingly had space enough for all of us.

The boys were the first to jump in the water, with Erin, Amina and I staying above the surface.
I laid down, trying to get some tan on this warm August day.

The girls and I chatted for a bit before I zoned out and closed my eyes. Before I knew it someone grabbed me and slung me over their shoulders.

I opened my eyes seeing it was Kairi holding me and walking with steady steps towards the edge of the pier.

"No no no" I tried stopping him by kicking him lightly.

"Kairi pleaseee" I screamed, but I was quickly silenced as we hit the water. As soon as my head were above the surface I swam after him and low-key tried drowning him.
Just lowkey 🤏🏽

We played around like that for what felt like hours, and it probably were, before we all got up and decided going to In'n'out to get something to eat.

As soon as we entered the restaurant I felt eyes on us and a few even whispered something.
"Why are they all looking at us like that?" I asked Erin lowly.

She chuckled a bit before pulling a strand of her long hair behind her ear.

"I think you just have to get used to it"

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

@kairiconsentino started following you!follow back?yes | no

follow back?
yes | no

@alejandrosario stared following you!
follow back?
yes | no

@alvaromero started following you!
follow back?
yes | no

@roshaun_diah started following you!
follow back?
yes | no

@roshaun_diah started following you!follow back?yes | no

@isla.armstrong just posted!

Liked by kairiconsentino, aminaraine and 9

Liked by kairiconsentino, aminaraine and 9.638 others
Seconds before Kairi threw me into the water 😩

alvaromero he did get you all wet doe 💦
isla.amrstrong wha-😳

user2 im kinda shipping this

erindaviesss where's my picture creds?
isla.armstrong sorry boo🥺

user1 who is she?

user5 we lost another one 😤
isla.amrstrong im sorry what?

emma_wilson since when were you friends with the nj boys??
isla.armstrong wdym?

kairiconsentino 🤪🤪

user3 why does all of the boys follow her except mattia?

user4 but like where tf did she come from
isla.armstrong england, wbu?

roshaun_diah knock knock
isla.armstrong who's there?
roshaun_diah lickma
isla.armstrong oh hell nah

View more comments...