038

Narrative

Isla woke up the following morning tangled in Mattias arms

Isla woke up the following morning tangled in Mattias arms. He was still asleep, snoring softly.

The girl stroked his dark hair, a smile on her face. There was nowhere she'd rather be than right there, in his arms.
Nowhere she felt more safe.

"I love you Mattia" she softly whispered, knowing he wouldn't hear her. She couldn't get herself to leave the bed and wake him up, so instead she took her phone and scrolled through Instagram until the boy woke up.

"Good morning" he groaned, his voice all sleepy. He tightened his grip around Isla as he pulled her deeper into him, kissing her neck softly.
"Any plans today?"

Isla though about if for a while before shaking her head no. Today was the first Saturday for a long time where she didn't have to, or wanted to, leave the house. "Besides hanging with your ugly ass, then no"

"Fuck you"

"You already did" And with that the Brit got up, leaving Mattia alone in bed.
Isla walked to the bathroom quickly undressing and getting in the shower.
She led the warm water embrace every inch of her skin, forgetting time around her.

That was until Mattia came, taking the shower curtain to the side. Isla jumped in shock as she dropped the shampoo bottle on the floor.

"Oh my god Mattia"

The boy took a look at the girl, his eyes stopping at her body, taking a few long moments to admire it.
"I love you too Isla"

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Isla stole Mattias hoodie and quickly threw it on alongside a pair of leggings before the two teenagers drove off towards the mall.
Isla was in the mood for spending money which resulted in her dragging Mattia into all kinds of stores.
Luckily, he was patient that day.

"You look good in that babe" he said as he slung his arms around her waist, laying his head on her shoulder.
They were in a dressing room of brandy melville, Isla trying on some summers dress.

"You think?" The girl did a light spin before once again watching the dress closely in the mirror.
Mattia nodded before he sat down on the chair again.

After trying on what felt like half of the store Isla ended up buying the dress and a few other things.

"Where do you wanna go now?" Isla asked, stopping in front of the fountain.
Mattia laid his hands on the girls waist, taking a moment to reply.

"Lets go look at shoes or somethi-"

"MATTIA" screams were heard from behind him, Isla quickly peaked her head over his shoulder, seeing a bunch of girls walking their way.

Isla chuckled a bit, knowing her boyfriend was about to be attacked.
Mattia took in a deep sigh before turning around and facing them.

"Hi"  His voice sounded tired, not wanting to deal with fans right now.
Mattia loved his supporters, he truly did, but sometimes it would get overwhelming and right then and there he just wanted to hang out with his girlfriend, like a normal couple.

He took a few pictures with them before the pair walked towards the nike store.

"I think it's cute" Isla said as she grabbed Mattias hand, giving it a soft squeeze.

"It is" he said, slinging his arm across her shoulder.
"But it gets tiring"

"Understandable"

After about 30 minutes of trying on different shoes Mattia ended up buying yet another pair of Air Forces.

The two teens decided going to the nearby lake, bringing back the memories of last summer.
Isla and Mattia sat on the bathing jetty, their feet hanging on the edge.

Isla laid her head on his shoulder as the sun started to set, colouring both the clouds and the lake in different shades of pink and orange.

A light breeze came from west, making goosebumps rise on both teenagers skin. Islas hair flew a bit around in the wind, a few strands of her hair tickling Mathis cheek.

They sat in silence for a long time; just enjoying the view and the others presence.

"I don't ever wanna leave" she softly whispered out. Silence spread between the two lovers once again. Only the soft waves and birds singing in the distance were heard.

Mattias lips made contact with the top of her head.
"I wish you never would"

The sat on the bathing jetty till it was pitch dark. It was only when stars started showing on the sky that the two drove home to another night of 'sleep'

 It was only when stars started showing on the sky that the two drove home to another night of 'sleep'

Mary's thoughts:
Sorry for a short chapter, but today's been busy