008

"You got everything?" Maria asked as she pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear

"I think so" I picked up my bag and slung it across my shoulder, heading towards the door were Mattia were impatiently waiting.

"Have a good day, alright?" Maria said, giving both of us hugs.
Mattia rolled his eyes as we walked out the door.

"You should be more respectful towards your mom, you that right?"

He got in the drivers seat as I walked to the opposite side of the car.

"And you should stay out of my business"

I ignored his comment and instead looked out of window instead.
The ride were quiet and after about 10 minutes of driving we got to the school.

Mattia soon enough found a parking spot close to the entrance, and as we got out we quickly met up with the others.

Walking through the big doors of PVSH gave me a weird feeling. My first day of Highschool? I don't even know how long I've waited for it!

"Isla what's your schedule?" Kairi asked on the way to our lockers.
I quickly pulled it out of my bag, reading it aloud for the others.

"First period you have with Alvaro and I!" Kairi exclaimed with a huge smile.

"And last period with Mattia and I" Ale commented too.

Turns out I had Spanish with Erin and Amina, history with Roshaun and math with Mattia, Kairi and Alvaro.

As Alvaro, Kairi and I walked through the crowded hallways I silently thanked Erin and Amina for already showing me around the school or I would've been lost.

We all sat down in the bag of the class as the second bell rang.
Just as the teacher began speaking a student came barging in.
"I'm sorry I'm late Ms. Thomas"

I quickly recognised him from last week, where Erin had introduced him to me.
He spotted me too and sat down on my left. He mouthed a short 'hi' before turning his attention to the teacher, I mocked him and did the same.

"I'm going to hand out some papers now and go to my office real quick. I expect EVERYONE to at least be at question three when I'm back" Ms. Thomas said.

A "yes" echoed through the classroom, but as soon as she was out the door everyone had turned to their friends, probably to fill them in on what had happened during their summer.

Patrick turned around to dab Kairi and Alvaro up before opening his mouth to speak.
"I'm having a party this Friday, you're coming?"

"Of course bro" Alvaro said, with Kairi nodding in agreement. Patrick's head the turned to look at me, biting his lip slightly.

"What about you, Isla?"
Damn he was flirty as fuck.

I looked at my two friends behind me, trying to catch their answer.
"You should go, it'll be fun" Alvaro assured.