011

First week of high school had just finished, with the last bell of the day ringing 10 minutes ago

As I walked out the entrance of the school I was met with an arguing couple.

"It's not my fault you're fucking toxic" Mattia spat at her, Jenna quickly raising her hand and smacked him across the face.
I stopped in my tracks, a few feet away, not wanting to interrupt.

"Fuck you Mattia" Jenna walked away with steady steps, leaving Mattia with a grin on his face.
I walked to the side of his car, ready to go home.

"What's was that?" I asked him as I buckled my seatbelt.
He took a moment to answer, still a grin was plastered to his face.

"That was a bitch"

I raised my brows and looked at him. "Don't talk about her like that"

"But she is"
He started driving out of the parking lot, the only sound disturbing our silence was the radio playing lowly.

"Are you going to Patrick's party tonight?" I asked as I threw myself onto my bed.

Mattia came walking out of the bathroom with his hands in his hair. "Yeah"
We both relaxed for a bit in our room, no words exchanged, resulting in me dozing off.

I was woken up by Mattia opening up the window, Erin and Amina walking in through.
I lifted my head, rubbing my eyes lightly.

"Why are you here?" I asked them, my voice raspy from the nap.
"Don't be stupid" Amina said, while finding a makeup bag from her purse.
"We're gonna get you ready for your first high school party!!" Erin exclaimed, happiness all over her face.

I rolled my eyes at them before getting up and following them to the bathroom.
"You're too much"

After about an hour of Amina curling my hair and Erin finding a cute outfit I were done.
The girls were now getting ready themselves, leaving me alone for some time.

I flopped onto the bed, pulling my phone out and took a few selfies.

"You look good"

My head snapped up and looked at Mattia. I stared at him for a while before speaking.
"You really gave me a compliment?"

A smirk came upon his face.
"Take it in, I won't give you one again"
Of course. Fuck his cocky ass anyway.

I walked to my full body mirror, looking at my outfit once again. It was decent to be honest. Basic black high waisted jeans and a black satin top, paired with some black velvet heels.
After about half an hour the two girls occupying our bathroom were ready too, and we all drove towards Patrick's house.

Not even stepping into the house yet I was amused by the drunk teenagers in the front yard.
The music were heard from the outside too, and coloured lights could be seen in the windows.

"I'm gonna find Ale" Amina screamed as we entered the house. I nodded before Erin took my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.
She found two of the iconic American red cups and poured some liquor into them.

We both counted to three before downing them in seconds. "Just know I'm a hardcore drinker" I laughed at her impressed facial expression.

"Of course you are! You're European!" She said as she poured some more into our cups.

After about downing 6 cups we both started to get very tipsy. Hips don't lie we're played on the stereo, both our face lighting up.
"Let's dance!" Erin screamed pulling me to the overcrowded living room. We got in the middle of the dance floor, swaying our hips to the beat.

We grinded against each other to the song, both fully enjoying the attention we got from the teenagers around us.

"I'M ON TONIGHT, YOU KNOW MY HIPS DONT LIE AND IM STARTING TO FEEL ITS RIGHT!"

We both sang along, and as the song ended we erupted in laughter.
"That was awesomeeee" Erin blurred out.

"Yeahhhhh" I screamed stumbling away from the dance floor, once again going to the kitchen.

"Oh im sorry" I stumbled into someone, turning around to se Kairi.
"KAIRIIIII" I threw my hands around his neck, happiness suddenly filling me.

"You're drunk" he commented, a grin on his face.
"And you're not" I stared, mocking his voice.

We followed along to the kitchen where he poured himself a cup of the punch.
I myself, downed another cup too, helping my mind to get even more bubbly.
I jumped on the kitchen counter, sitting there and talking with Kairi for what felt like forever.

"Hi" a male voice spoke out, my heard turning in his direction, revealing Patrick.

"Patrickkkkk"
He dabbed up Kairi before giving me a hug. He stood in between my legs as we talked, his hands rubbing up and down on my thighs.

Kairi left, seeing where this might go and not wanting to third wheel, which was quite understandable.

"You look good tonight" Patrick commented, his face covered in my neck. I blushed a little at the compliment.

"You too"

He pulled his head away so he could look at me. We locked eyes for a few seconds before mine travelled to his lips.
He licked them slightly before leaning in, with me doing the same.

Our lips crashed in a sloppy yet passionate kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance while my hands were all over his hair.
The kiss got more and more rough, and after about 10 minutes of serious making out we both pulled away panting.
"Maybe we should do this upstairs?" Patrick said lowly, his voice seductive.

I nodded before following him along up the stairs.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom quickly, is that alright?" I asked as we stopped outside of his bedroom door.

"Yeah, it's just around the corner" he said pointing in the direction it was located before walking into his bedroom.
I spun around on my heels and walked to the door. I opened it harshly, the quicker I could go back to Patrick the better.

I almost stumbled into Mattia standing with both hands in his hair, tears rolling down his cheeks.