016

Narrative
The picture above is Islas hoco dress <3

Isla armstrong woke up at 11 the following morning, her chin held high and a smile plastered to her face

The teen came walking up the stairs, being met by the smell of pancakes and eggs.
She helped Maria set the table, the rest of the Polibio family soon came walking in too.

"Who's your homecoming date hunny?" Maria asked her as she took a sip of her coffee.
Mattias eyes quickly flew from his plate to Isla, even though he already knew the answer.

"Patrick Lettre"  She spoke out softly, you could still hear the sleepiness in her voice.

Mattia interrupted with a quick cough, "her boyfriend"

Everyone's eyes now flew to Isla, both Luca and Gianluca had impressed facial expressions.

"You got a boyfriend?" Gianluca asked, his brows almost touching his hairline.

Isla laughed while shaking her head no.
"Patrick's a good friend, nothing more"

Mattias face turned into one big grin, but he decided to stay silent for the rest of the breakfast.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The next few hours Isla spent scrolling through TikTok. Mattia laid on the edge of her bed, the two teens had small conversations from time to time, but tension still filled the air.

Whilst one of teens had already let go off yesterday's events the other couldn't get it off of his mind. He knew it meant nothing, but the scenario still kept replaying in his head.

As the clock passed 3pm the female finally started getting ready for her first ever homecoming.

After taking a quick shower she curled her dark brown hair and applied her makeup in a time span of 1 and a half hour.
Quite proud of herself, she stood admiring herself in the bathroom mirror as Mattia announced his entrance with a groan.

"My turn to use the bathroom" he said, as he placed his essentials on the counter.
Isla nodded in response before picking up her stuff and leaving the room.

She walked to the wooden closet and pulled out her dress. She looked at the red satin before changing into it.
Of course, Amina and Erin had helped her pick it. They had looked for hours, only to find the boutiques best three dresses.

Isla walked to the full body mirror hanging on the wall, making sure everything looked perfect.
She touched a bit up on her hair when Mattia came walking out of the bathroom too.

He were dressed in black suit pants and a black turtle neck. Topping it off he wore a Gucci belt and some silver chains.
"You look good" Isla complimented from her side of the room, trying to loosen up the tension a bit.

He turned around giving her body a look before saying a "likewise"

"Who are you taking?" She softly asked, curiosity filling her voice. She hadn't heard either him or to the boys talk about their dates, so she genuinely was curious.

Mattia looked down for a few seconds before replying.
"Jenna" he whispered, almost as if he were ashamed to tell her.

Islas head snapped up, looking him dead in the eyes.
"Mattia"

She rose from her bed and walked the small distance to him. They still kept their gaze locked as Isla spoke up again.

"Why? She hurt you so much. You broke up for a reason, don't you remember?" She spoke softly, trying not to insult the male standing in front of her.

She cupped his cheeks with her hands, but he quickly jerked his head away.
"Don't do that" he said, matching her tone.

She looked at him confused.
Mattia ran a hand through his hair before speaking once again.

"Don't do that. Cause when you do, I want to kiss you. And I can't" he stopped for a moment, taking in a deep breath.
"It's stupid going with Jenna, i know. But this night is going to be shitty either ways 'cause I'm going to have to watch the girl I wanna be with, be with somebody else" his voice broke down towards the end, looking down to hide the tears forming in his eyes.

Isla were an emotional girl, so of course tears started forming in her eyes too.
She too damn well knew that this was about her, and about the kiss she gave him yesterday.

Mattia finally dared to look up, wiping the tear that rolled down her cheek away softly, trying not to mess up her makeup.

"I'm sorry Mattia"

Mattia couldn't help but place his hands on her petite waist. He removed the hair from her neck slowly, before lowering his head.

Isla froze at his touch. She mumbled a "mattia" when his lips connected with the skin of her neck.

"I'll stop" he breathed out. "If you say that this don't make you feel some type of way"

His left hand glided from her waist to her breast, caressing it softly, while his lips were still kissing her neck.
Heavy breaths escaped her lips.

"Mattia"

"Uh huh?" He spoke into the crook of her neck.

"I..." she didn't want this to stop. "I can't do this to Patrick"
In fact, Mattias touch gave her a feeling Patrick's never had. Even when she had been intimate with Patrick she hadn't have had the butterflies she had now.

Both his hands fell to his side, a smirk appeared on his face. He had got the reaction he wanted.

He knew, he made her feel some type of way.

A honk interrupted the silence that once again had occurred. Mattia peeped out the window, his smile just growing wider.

"You boyfriends here"

Mary's thoughts:I really like writing as the narrator, but let me know what you guys like the best?

Mary's thoughts:
I really like writing as the narrator, but let me know what you guys like the best?