024

Narrative

The two roommates soon became lovers, all over each other

Time had come for Roshaun and Alvaros departure.
The group was walking through the airport, all of them trying to shut reality out.
The reality of their group loosing two of their members.
8 becoming 6.

"This is it" Alvaro spoke out as the teenagers stopped in front of security. His voice were filled with dread, looking down the whole time.
Everyone started saying their goodbyes, hugging the two boys tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you sooo much" Isla whispered out as she slung her arms around Roshauns neck.
Tears had formed in her eyes and it took everything of her to not let them roll down her cheeks.

"You'll come visit us in Florida soon, alright?" Roshaun reassured her, tears staring to form in his eyes as well.
The two teenagers let go of each other, giving each other a small smile.

As the Jamaican went around to hug the rest of the group Alvaro came to hug Isla.
Their height was similar so both of them put their heads on the others shoulder while hugging each other tightly.
"I'll see you soon" Alvaro reassured her, just like Roshaun had.

A tear slowly rolled down Islas cheeks as the two pulled away.
Saying goodbye was hard.
And inside Islas head the only thing she could think of now was how her own departure in a few moments would be.

"Group hug?" Kairi asked blubbering, everyone nodded in silence as they all went for one last group hug.

"This is horrible" Isla stated as they watched the two boys walking through security.
Mattia threw his arms around the girl as he nodded in agreement.

All the boys had tried holding their tears back while saying their goodbyes, but as two of their best friends walked through security they were all bawling their eyes out.

The teenagers waited for the boys to be completely out of sight before turning around and leaving the airport.

"So when are we going to Florida?" Erin asked jokingly as they all got in to her car.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"Mattiaaaaaa" Isla screamed as she threw her cleats on the floor. It was Monday and she had just gotten home from soccer.

She stumbled down the stairs to reveal him standing on the bathroom. "What are you doing?"

"Waiting for you" he turned around with a smirk on his face. Isla walked up to him giving him a quick peck on the lips.
"Why?"

"I'm horny" he answered, the smirk growing even wider.

"Of course you are" Isla rolled her eyes as she let her hair down. "Go beat your meat or something"

Mattia let out a huge sigh in disappointment, clearly expecting another response from the brit.
"So your not gonna do anything about it?"

Isla looked at him as she ran a hand through her hair. She walked up to him once again, connecting their once again.
The kiss were soft, yet passionate. Mattias hands quickly found their way to her bum as they did so often.

Just as Mattias tongue had entered her mouth, Isla pulled away, leaving mattia with at disappointed expression on his face.

"I'm gonna take a shower"

"I hate you" he groaned out as he threw himself on her bed.
Isla quickly popped her head out of the bathroom giving him a look of disbelief.
"That's not true"

The Italian rolled his eyes as his girl shut the bathroom door.
He couldn't help but smile, how'd he get this lucky?
Just a few months ago he would've gladly kicked her all the way back to Europe.
And now?
He didn't want her to ever leave again.

 And now?He didn't want her to ever leave again