030

Narrative

As Mattia laid in the cellar of the Polibio house, Isla wandered around on the other side of town, lost in her thoughts

She kicked a few of the rocks laying on the side walk, ending up hurting her foot. "Fuck sake"
The had sun started to set, and the cold approached the girl walking around in leggings and a hoodie only.

She started walking back towards the house, the only thing on her mind was how bad she wanted to scream at Mattia.

It was pitch dark out as she unlocked the door to a sleeping house. She tiptoed all the way downstairs into their room.
No lights were on and heavy breathing were heard: signalling that Mattia was asleep too.

The girl walked silently up to his bed too. She couldn't help it but to lay down next to him. She snuggled into his side, trying her best not to wake him up.
"I hate you" she softly whispered, the tears threatening to roll down her cheeks.

"Isla?" Mattia groaned as he wrapped his arms around the girl. She nodded slightly before laying her head on his chest.

"Look" Mattia started, his voice raspy. "I know what I did was wrong, and I hate myself for it. I have no excuse and I know that" he rubbed his hand back and forth softly on her back.
"I didn't even like her if that helps. I like you Isla, god sake I even think I love you, and I just want to go back to normal" he felt his shirt get wet from Islas tears.
"I'm so sorry Isla, I really am"

She nodded once again. A few moments of silence passed before she spoke up.
"I hate you for making me feel this way" she turned her head so she could look at him. The two quickly locked eyes through the dark.

"I'm angry and I'm sad. I want to scream at you. I can't help but blame myself for it"
Mattias grip tightened around Isla, he wanted her to feel safe in his arms.

"It wasn't and will never be your fault, Isla" Mattia felt tears forming in his eyes too, but he quickly blinked them away.

"I know" Isla softly whispered. "I just want to go back to how things was, Mattia"

"Let's do it then. Forget everything" Mattia suggested, a feeling of hope started to build inside him. A long moment of silence occures before Isla answered him.

"I don't know Mattia" She could see the disappointment in his eyes as she spoke. "I need to trust you Mattia. But i don't know if I can do that"

He nodded understandingly, trying to stay calm even though he was burning on the inside.
"Can't we just be lovers for the night, then?" He whispered out, almost not to hear. A silent tear rolled down his cheek as Isla leaned in, connecting the pairs lips.

Their lips moved in sync, soft and slow. Mattia quickly switched positions, so he was the one on top. His lips found their way to Islas neck and his hands to her body. She quickly gave in to his touch, letting out a soft moan as he found her sweet spot.

The teens moved hungrily, both had been missing and craving the others touch.

He slowly lifted the hoodie off of her head. His lips once again connected with the bare skin of her neck, tracing small kisses all the way down her collarbones and in between her breasts.
Isla responded with heavy breathing and moans in between.

Just as Mattias tongue circled around her right nipple she couldn't take it anymore.
"Stop playing" She breathed out, making the Italian look her in the eyes. "Fuck me"

A smirk spread across his face as he quickly took of his pants, Isla doing the same.
He placed him self at her entrance, the two held eye contact as he took her hands and pinned them above her head.

As he thrusted into her a loud moan escaped her lips. He started off slow, but soon began going faster as both of them panted longingly.

"Oh... my.. god" Isla sighed out as her body began to tremble, signalling that an orgasm was on its way.
Mattia didn't slow down though, her moans and screams was music in his ears.

Isla eventually came. Mattia continued for another few moments, before pulling out too.
The teenagers admired each other before Mattia crashed his lips onto Islas once again.
Unlike the kiss before, this one was aggressive, yet passionate.

Isla bit his lower lip, making him groan a little before entering her tongue in his mouth. As much as she wanted and needed the kiss, she kept seeing the picture of Mattia kissing that other girl.

She pulled away, receiving a weird look from Mattia.
"Sorry" she whispered as she got up and put on her underwear again. "I just can't right now"

"Don't be sorry" Mattia spoke out, still keeping his eyes on the girl. "You don't have anything to be sorry for"

Isla walked to her own bed, missing his arms around her as soon as she laid down.
How could you want someone so bad even though they hurt you so bad? That question kept Isla awake the whole night.

It wasn't that hard. She could just give in, go back to his bed and cuddle up next to him, like she had just done. Forget everything that had happened and just go back to the way they were.
The thought was tempting, but instead she stayed in her own bed, watching out the window as the sun started to rise.

Mary's thoughts:
Yo I suck so bad at writing smut and I cringe so hard when I read it, don't judge me.
Also had a huge mental breakdown because of
math today , just thought y'all should know😚✌🏽