023

Narrative:

Mattia Polibio woke up the next morning, with Isla cuddled into him

Mattia Polibio woke up the next morning, with Isla cuddled into him. Their legs were somewhat tangled and a few mascara stains were on his pillow.

A smile spread across his lips as the memories of last night fled through his mind.
Of how they had danced, kissed and how she had begged him to fuck her.

He admired the British girl laying next to him. She wasn't exactly a beautiful sleeper, with drool on the side of her cheek, but she was cute.
She shifted a bit, cuddling deeper into Mattias side, a sigh escaping her lips.

He swung his arm around her protectively, caressing her back softly.
He couldn't deny it any longer, he didn't want to deny it any longer.
He was slowly starting to fall in love with Isla.

Not many moments had passed before Isla started waking up, looking slightly confused at their positions.
"Why am I in your bed?" Her voice was hoarse, the singing and screaming from yesterday had left their marks.

Mattia let out a small grin, running a hand through his hair. "You don't remember anything?"

She covered her mouth with her right hand as realisation hit her. "We didn't have sex, did we?"

This made Mattia laugh even more, a smirk appearing on his lips.
"You begged me to"

Islas cheeks reddened with embarrassment, her soul wanting to leave her body.
"Oh. My. God" She looked down, not daring to catch the Italians gaze.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts, you know" He smacked her arm jokingly as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

Isla were still glued to the bed, wide eyed.
"I hate you"

"You didn't last night" Mattia yelled from the bathroom, the huge smirk on his face unavoidable to hear.

After scrolling through Instagram, answering a few comments on her newest post, Isla decided to get up and get ready for the day.
Amina and Erin picked her up at 3, going for a girls day at the mall.

After getting their nails done the girls decided stopping by the food court to eat an unnecessary fast food meal.

"Do we have any ideas on goodbye gifts for Roshaun and Alvaro?" Amina asked as she admired her new acrylics.
"I have something in mind for Alvaro, but nothing for Roshaun yet" Erin ask, a small smile appearing on his face.

"What's up with you two anyway? D'you have a thing for him?" Isla couldn't help but ask, she'd seen the way the two looked at each other.