012

"You good?" I softly spoke walking up to him

He quickly wiped away his tears before turning around to look at me.
"Yeah, just had a fight with Jenna"

He tried walking past me but I grabbed his arm.
"I'm sorry"

His gaze met mine, and a few seconds passed before he broke the silence.
"Don't be"

I still had his arm in my grip but I didn't bother to let go. The tension grew thicker in the room, shutting every noise out, even the loud music from downstairs.

It felt like forever we stood just looking at each other when Mattia leaned in. I did the same but just before our lips touched I put my hand on his chest, pushing him away.
"Mattia" I softly whispered.

He looked away before groaning a "what"

"You have a girlfriend. And we're drunk"

Mattias pov:

False.
I weren't drunk.
Actually I was completely sober.

"Yeah, you're right"  I softly spoke out, not wanting to look at her.

She sat herself on the counter, still looking at me with empathy in her eyes.

I sat down on the toilet, a few feet away from her before speaking.
"I broke up with Jenna"

She furrowed her brows at this. "Why?"

I felt the tears forming in eyes once again, but I tried covering them up with a grin.
"She were toxic. She kept hurting me but I went back to her always" I ran a hand through my hair before continuing.
"She got jealous over this new girl, that I don't have a thing for, but she didn't believe me" I put extra pressure on the don't, rather to convince my self than her.

"Oh" she fiddled a bit around with her nails, avoiding eye contact. "She really is a bitch"

I couldn't help but laugh at her words, especially because she had asked me to not call her a bitch earlier that day.

We sat in the bathroom for what felt like forever before someone came knocking on the door.

"Mattia? You in here?" Ales voice were heard from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked, slightly annoyed he had to ruin our moment.

"It's 3am so we're leaving"

"3am?" Isla exclaimed while pulling her phone from her back pocket. "Shit"

"Is that Isla?" The smirk on Ales face were unavoidable to hear.

I got up and walked to her before softly whispering; "we're not talking about this moment ever again, alright?"

She nodded understandingly before following me out the bathroom.
"So you got her?" Ale asked lowly, almost dying of laughter. I smacked his arm harshly making him whimper a small bit.
"I hate you bro"

@isla.armstrong just posted!

Liked by kairiconsentino, erindaviesss and 6

Liked by kairiconsentino, erindaviesss and 6.380 others
Last nights outfit 🙈

kairiconsentino cover up
isla.amrstrong stfu 😡

erindaviesss okay, but that's hot

user1 again, was is she being hyped up by nj boys fans?
isla.armstrong idek bruh

alvaromero yessss gurl🔥

user2 okay but she's gorgeous

emmawilson getting all them blokes
isla.armstrong bet

patrick_lett 🤤🤤
mattiapolibio get out

user3 mattias comment 💀

roshaun_diah bombbb

user4 das a lot of skin

View more comments...

Mary's thoughts:Short chapter, sorryyy

Mary's thoughts:
Short chapter, sorryyy