021

Narrative

As the weeks passed on the pair grew inseparable, where ever she was, he was with her, and where ever he would go, she would go with him

The day before Halloween their whole group had decided to hang out in the basement of the Polibio house.

Everyone had different conversations going on as Alvaro cleared his throat, catching all the teenagers attention.

"Public service announcement" he spoke out jokingly, before his face turned slightly more serious.

"Roshaun and I are moving to Florida" he looked around at each of his friends, everyone of them wearing a weird facial expression.

"Ha ha, good joke" Kairi spoke out in disbelief, earning a "yeah" from Mattia.

"It's true. Our family's are moving there for work" Roshaun announced.
None of the two guys looked too happy about it and neither did their friends.

Isla grabbed Mattias hand and squeezed it lightly, trying to comfort him.
Of course, Isla and the girls would miss the two boys dearly, but they couldn't compare it to the rest of the group.
All the boys had a special bond and with 2/5 suddenly moving far away would be a big change.

After a few minutes of the teenager processing the big news, they decided making the next two weeks as memorable as possible, starting with tomorrow; Halloween.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Isla stood in the bathroom, making the finishing touches on her makeup. She added a last coat of mascara when Mattia called her name.

She fumbled out of the bathroom, revealing him standing at his closet.
"Leather or denim?" He asked, looking at the two jackets in front of him.

Mattia and the boys were going as greasers, they had spent hours trying to convince the girls to go as their 'pink ladies' but they had denied.
Isla, Erin & Amina were going as angels and devils.
Creative? Not at all.
Good looking? Definitely.

Isla looked a bit back and fourth before deciding the denim jacket would look the best on Mattia for the night.

Isla but on the black set of wings as a honk were heard from outside of the house. The girl quickly peeped out the window, seeing their ride waiting for them.

After a her and Mattia glanced at themselves in the mirror one last time they walked up the stairs and out the house.

"How are my fav Alvarito and Roshauna doing on this spooky night?" Isla asked as she got into the back of the car, mattia following her.