032

Narrative

A/N: let's just pretend that Playlist was in the spring break (: also I know Luca and Maximo didn't go to playlist, but they do in this story

"I'll go get some snacks" Mattia announced to the group as he got up and walked up the stairs.
He heard footsteps following him, assuming it was Isla right away.

"Babe, you don't have to come with me" Mattia said, as he walked into the kitchen.

"First of all" Aminas voice were heard from behind him, making Mattia turn around with a weird expression on his face.
"I'm not your babe"

"The fuck you not"
The Italian found a few bowls and poured some snacks into them.
"What's up?"

Amina hopped on the counter, twirling a strand of her dark hair before she spoke.
"You and Isla are back together?"

Mattia nodded as he sat down opposite of her.
"And?"

"I'm only saying this 'cause you're one of my best friends, and so is Isla, alright?"

Mattia once again nodded as he proceeded to eat some of the chips in one of the bowls.

"If you're being a dick and hurt her once more I will take my motherfucking sandal and spank the shit outta you, Arab style" Her voice was low and calm despite the words that came out her mouth. "Is that understood?"

Mattias brows were raised in shock at the thread. He knew it wasn't that serious, but at the same time, Amina wasn't one to mess around with.

"I think so" he grinned out.

"Great! Glad we had this talk booboo"
And with that, Amina excited the kitchen and walked back downstairs, leaving Mattia grinning, yet surprise filled his face too.

"That girl is crazy"

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The weeks passed on, and soon winter was cancelled by spring. Isla and her friends were working hard to get everything school related done before spring break started, in just a few hours.

The group would be spending their break in Orlando, Florida, at the Playlist event.

Since Isla, Amina and Erin weren't 'creators' they wouldn't have all the interviews and small events to go to, which just meant hanging out by the pool for almost the whole weekend!
Something the trio looked very much forward to.

When playlist would end on Sunday, the friend group would be staying at Alvaro and Roshauns house, spending the rest of the week there.